“Thank you!!”

Price range: US$12 - US$24
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Customer service was warm and polite, food was not only good value but fantastic ! There was a lot of love put into the food

Reviewed 25 April 2014

We took a group of eight here for lunch and had a lovely table on the grass in a nice setting. The pasta was fresh and tasty at a reasonable price. They warned us about delays on food to 45 minutes (it was Easter Monday) but I think we waited even longer.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I can't comment on the pasta but I had the pear and goats cheese salad. It was enormous. I ate under a spreading olive tree. The salad would have fed two easily with a side order of bread.

Just delicious.

The staff were friendly and helpful and there were plenty of samples of olive oil products to try.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

It is a cafe style meal in a nice setting . The selection is basic but cheap , there is just basically pizza or pasta. The pasta was over cooked in both our meals . I think the pasta is pre cooked and then they pour hot water over it. I had the chorizo pasta which was dripping in oil , a bit over top as it over powered the taste . We wouldn't return not because it was average but just not that special

Reviewed 5 April 2014

I went here because of an excellent review I had read on tripadvisor and found them to be exactly that. Very friendly staff with beautiful products their infusers are to die for! The tastings were delicious and I recommend this place to anyone visiting the area.