La Vaca Loca
Cuisines: International
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 14 May 2014

the pizza was great and the lamb shanks were just delicious. It is a small restaurant with great atmosphere. we thought we will give it a try during our two day stay at margaret river but ended up dining here both evenings. if you are in the area, must give it a try.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Came across this wonderful restaurant in Cowaramup during the April school holidays. Its just off the main drag but well worth keeping your eyes open for it. Although it was a late lunch, we were warmly welcomed and offered a lovely outdoor table under a grapevine pergola. My wife had the lamb shanks and I had the crumbed whiting, whilst our friends had the chicken curry and spaghetti bolognaise and our 4 kids had the pasta and fish and chips. Everything was delicious and the portions were very generous. Highly recommend this place although sadly was told it would be closing in 2 months.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

We were staying nearby in cowaramup and went here during easter for dinner. I ordered the chicken parpadelle and my husband ordered the lamb shanks. Both were delicious, came out in a timely fashion.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

The food here was lovely especially The lamb shanks , The quaint little place doesn't look much but the food is home cooked and gorgeous . Definitely revisit .

Reviewed 6 February 2014

While staying in Cowaramup we were about to head to Margaret River to find a place for dinner until I happened to notice a restaurant sign outside what appeared to be a typical little country shop. Best observation I have made in a while! The staff, including the owner Renae, were absolute gems, the menu excellent and the meals fantastic. Renau even makes her own pasta which we enjoyed the first night and the lamb shank the second night fell apart as soon as I put my fork into it. It is BYO so makes a good excuse to visit the wineries within a 5 minute drive. Book early and sit in the grapevine covered pergola area at the back. We thought we were back in Italy for dinner. Definitely a must when staying in the area and worth a drive from Margaret River township to enjoy a romantic dinner.

1  Thank 226Chris226