All reviews margaret river area social club very comfortable room ron hosts guesthouse wineries ensuite kms
Reviewed 14 April 2018

This was my second visit, though my last one was probably six or seven years ago. Host Ron made me extremely welcome, and gave me a very comfortable room, comfortable bed and easy chair, nice bathroom, and quiet too, even though the address is on the major highway through the Margaret River area. Breakfast was a healthy mixture, setting me up for my exploration of the wineries. This I did on foot, as I do not drive; but for all those with a car, Cowaramup is perfectly placed to visit many of the Margaret River wineries. Ron kindly drove me a few kms up the road to begin my day's walk, and I looked in at Woody Nook before proceeding to a very good lunch at Hay Shed Hill. My idea of a perfect day, and the reason why I return to WA most years! After lunch a longish walk back home, and as I arrived in the middle of Cowaramup, somewhat weary after probably the best part of 20 kilometres, there was Ron to greet me, and invited me into the Social Club for a very necessary beer! The next day, for variety, I walked to the brewery, and again had a most enjoyable lunch. I still hope I can return to Noble Grape, as there remain one or two places within walking distance which I should like to see. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 March 2018

Comfortable, large room. Great king size bed. The most friendly hostess you could wish for, nothing was too much trouble for her. Breakfast was included and sets you up until lunch at one of the many restaurants or wineries in the area. Lots of up to date information about the area was available, both in brochures and from Jacqui.
Hope to come back someday.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
noblegrape, Manager at The Noble Grape Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Thanks so much for your review.
We love our location and feel that it is convenient for most wineries and attractions.
I am pleased I could help and hope to see you again too.
Cheers - Jac

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Wonderful experience, great beds, wonderful hostess, quiet country feel. Couldn't be better. Do yourself a favour and book a weekend here, you will so enjoy the experience. Thank you Jackie for a wonderful four days

Stayed: February 2018
noblegrape, Owner at The Noble Grape Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

Thank You so much for your lovely review. We really appreciate it. We are glad to have made your stay an enjoyable experience and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 days and loved it. Rooms were large and elegant with gorgeous furniture. It had laundry facilities, wifi (free) and breakfast( continental) Host Jacqui and Ron were lovely friendly & very knowledgeable of the local area. The guesthouse is central to most wineries & food places.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
noblegrape, Owner at The Noble Grape Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Thanks Deb and it was great having the 2 of you stay with us, we hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

Beautiful place to stay. Large rooms, comfortable beds, good size bathrooms and showers. Lovely gardens to sit in and enjoy some downtime. The owners are friendly and very helpful. Free wifi. Could not fault this place. Can't wait to go back.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
noblegrape, Owner at The Noble Grape Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2017

Thanks Cindy, Our WiFi will soon be upgraded to the NBN so we are hoping that people can stay, Get online and get off faster to enjoy the gardens and lots of lovely downtime.
We look forward to seeing you next time.