Review Highlights
Restful stop for lunch

Very unassuming from the road, we stopped here for lunch and found an unexpected gem of a spot. We... read more

Reviewed 27 September 2017
esmirelda
Massachusetts
A Diamond in the rough!

There are many great places to eat in Dingle at the main port, but if your appetite (and kids) can... read more

Reviewed 8 July 2018
horbs88
Boston, Massachusetts
via mobile

All reviews steak sandwich lovely cafe pancakes dingle peninsula prints stops
Reviewed 17 August 2012

Following a very enjoyable drive from Dingle we stopped here on the afternoon of the 14th August to have something to eat. On entering the restaurant we took a seat at a window which had incredible views. Following a wait of 15 minutes during which time nobody approached us we thought you had to order at the till. I asked the ladyvthere if I could order food. She said to take a seat and handed me a menu. I explained we had already done so and knew what we wanted. I was again asked to take a seat which I did. Following a wait of a further 10 minutes or more during which time nobody came near us (we were the only people inside and someone who had arrived after us was served outside) we left. 25minutes is far too long to be waiting to be acnowledged let alone served.

2  Thank Sliros
Reviewed 15 July 2012

Called to gig aines last Thursday as we did the slea head drive. Nicole there allowed our daughters feed the chicks and animals they have at the side of the home to the right of the restaurant. The kids had chicken bites & homemade chips, I had seafood chowder with fab brown bread and my husband had rhubarb pie which he thoroughly enjoyed. Would really recommend for very tasty homemade food!!

Reviewed 10 February 2012

I really enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere and local music and the meal was lovely. I can only highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Chris M
Reviewed 27 August 2011

Found here after discovering that the Blasket Visitor centre nearby doesn't take credit cards ! Probably a good thing as we just enjoyed a leisurely lunch with some amazing rhubarb pie to finish. Amazing views and outside eating for a sunny day.

Reviewed 7 August 2011

This is an interesting little place on the Slea Head Drive on the Dingle peninsula. We stopped for a cup of tea here and sat outside - worth stopping here mainly just to have a cuppa whilst taking in fantastic scenery. The cafe is a sort of gallery aswell so has some interesting furniture, sculptures and art around. We refrained from eating anything other than chips or scones here as we found it a little pricey. We didn't find what food we ordered hugely impressive but it wasn't bad and we didn't really try enough from the menu to comment on that. The superb location looking out onto the sea and the three sisters makes it worthwhile stopping here for some outdoor refreshments.

1  Thank mimum