“Awesome B&B !”
Review of Hand's Dunroman

Hand's Dunroman
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lispole
Hand's Dunroman
Ranked #1 of 1 Lispole B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 April 2012

We stayed at Hands Duroman for 5 days I can't thank the Hand family enough for making our stay very comfortable!! The Host Noeline is so warm and caring you feel right at home. Rooms are spotless, breakfast was huge and may I add delicious. Noeline was also very accommodating to my daughter who has dairy allergies...Couldn't praise this B&B enough..
I loved the fact that they are outside the busy town of Dingle.. Make sure to ask her husband about boat trips..

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank Aahnsiobhan

Reviewed 17 September 2011

Easy to find, friendly & helpful host, great fry, great value, beautiful location, gorgeous dog, nice cosy living room with lots to read about Dingle & the rest of Kerry, several small quitet beaches & cliff walks only minutes away, short drive to the beach at slea head which for me is the highlight of my many visits to Kerry, few mins outside Dingle with its lovely little traditional irish bars & great places to eat (The Dingle Pub is a must.. yum yum!).
Would I recommend this B&B?? A big huge massive YES!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Irishlass84
Reviewed 22 August 2011

I spent 2 weeks touring Ireland and Northern Ireland and Hand's Dunroman was the best accomodations the entire trip. We were greeted with freshley baked goods and the care taker, Noeline went above and beyond the entire stay. I would highly recommend this B&B.

Room Tip: Request a room in the back of the house as the house is located close to the road. (It's not a b...
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank biz267
Reviewed 14 August 2011

Very nice clean rooms very helpful host. Little far out from Dingle but a taxi worked just fine.

• Stayed: August 2011
4  Thank ToniT2011
Reviewed 12 August 2011

We were scrambling the day of our visit to Dingle to find a reasonable B&B for a family of four. Our internet was limited and found Hand's Dunroman. The price was right and room was clean. Noelene was a gracious hostess and quickly made tea for us. I agree with others that the breakfast was not as good as other places. I felt like we became quite the connoisseurs of Irish sausage & rashers. These did not meet our standards.

But the room was very clean and place was kept tidy. Big enough for family of four or five.

We were the only ones staying, so I can't comment on the noise. We were in the back so the highway noise was not a factor. Also it is a 7 minute drive into Dingle, not bad if you aren't drinking.

We had difficulties with the TV as well. I just chalked it up to being in Ireland. ; ) Also wi-fi only works in one space of the entire B&B.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank FriscoJen
Reviewed 30 July 2011

Our stay in Dingle was not what it could have been because we didn't realize the distance from the bed and breakfast to Dingle Town. Also, the inn was loud because of the wooden floors and loud doors so when we came in, it was hard to be quiet. The owner scolded me because I was making too much noise when we entered that night, but there was no way to carry luggage and not be noisy because of the surfaces. It was hard to sleep during the night, also, since it was loud inside and out. It is located on a highway. The breakfast was not great either. My pancakes were not even done in the middle. The owner was pleasant in the morning, but was not as friendly as the other places that we stayed. We would not return here if visiting Doolin. The day was cloudy, so that might have been why the television and cable didn't work, but at the rest of our rooms we had no problems.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2011

Dunroman B & B is a fair hike into Dingle (a great village) and as such is a little out of the way and inconvenient. The room was very well appointed and we had really great views to the mountains. Bathroom was fine. Breakfast the next morning was average as there was a cycling group staying as well and the cook seemed to be rushed off her feet to make breakfast for so many. The toast was cold when brought out but was replaced when we let them know. We decided not worry about waiting for a cooked breakfast.

Room Tip: Room clean and comfortable. Quiet location.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple

Been to Hand's Dunroman? Share your experiences!