- Good location in the heart of world-famous wine region and quite close to all the best local gourmet restaurants (as well as wineries) spread over the area.
- Spacious room with a nice view from the window.
- Well-equipped bathroom with a bath and bidet.
- Nice breakfast.
- Free sauna with a pool.
- Very expensive (EUR 25 per day or EUR 6 per hour) and very slow Internet (Monday morning Speed-test showed just 0.2 MBit/s IN and 0.03 MBit/s OUT); IMHO Internet should be free at a 5 star hotel. And much faster.
- No tea/coffee facilities in the room.
- Water used for making tea for the breakfast is not tasty (has a hard, tap-water taste).
Difficult to get a massage (always overbooked).
- Satellite/cable TV lacks channels in other languages.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Schloss Reinhartshausen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Schloss Reinhartshausen Kempinski Hotel Eltville Am Rhein