“Fresh, Tasty and Friendly”
Review of Asian Legend

Asian Legend
Ranked #14 of 223 Restaurants in Thornhill
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 January 2013 via mobile

We never do that but we did it.
3 dinners 3 nights in a row
Friendly and caring people
Tony Chen, Angela, Terry, Helen and Daniel the manager. Certainly not their chinese names. Warm and friendly.
Food fresh, flavourfull, tasty.
Very reasonnably priced.
We will be back next time we visit Toronto. I saw on their web site that there are now 7 locations. Please open one in Montreal.

Reviewed 27 August 2012

This is the fastest kitchen anywhere. We had our first course like 2 minutes after ordering, and all 7 dishes within 10 minutes. Great if you have kids. All excellent, authentic Chinese food. I still can't figure out how they put soup in the soup-filled dumplings. Get here early, it fills up fast.

Reviewed 7 May 2012

One of my colleagues loved their food. I was not a super fan of Shanghai dumplings. Even they were one of bests in GTA. The restaurant closed at 10:30 PM on Thursday. We arrived there at 9:45 PM. There were few tables left. The food was OK! Did not see much great value!

Reviewed 5 April 2012

It was Feb 19th (Sunday), 2012, a long weekend of Family Day for Ontario. I did not expect the place would be super packed in long weekend. If I did not reserve the table ahead, the waiting time would be 1 to 2 hours for a big table. My family wanted to have their salmon fish head pot dish $20's. Otherwise, I whether liked to go somewhere. The environment was super noisy. The seats were super tight. I got a party of 7 which were sitting the round table. When I turned my head 90 degree, I could say, "Hi!" to next round table. My another family member chairs were against another tables. No matter how good the food would be, if my choice, I would take my business somewhere. Even I had my Asian background, I could not live with that. Could not imagine, other customers with different background. It would not be pleasant. The food was just OK! Did not see much good value from the menu. Did not expect any great customer service due the place was busy.

Reviewed 2 January 2012

very delicious and fresh! atmosphere is nice. they offer proper Chinese dishes - high quality restaurant