“LOUD!!!!!!!”

Restaurant Le Milsa
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Brazilian, Latin, Barbecue, Spanish
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Buffet, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“LOUD!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 20 December 2013

I brought my wife here for her birthday because of all the commercials that they had been putting on the TV and radio extolling the all-you-can-eat grilled meat.

First off, it is a known fact that there is really only a finite amount of meat that a person can eat and you are unlikely that when you have reached that amount, you will have exceeded the equivalent value that you paid. So, to be clear, you can't eat enough to justify the price. That's the first thing.

Secondly, maybe if I was going for a party with 10 friends or something, it would have been different but to have dinner with your family and have a conversation during that dinner, this venue will be difficult to achieve that.

And lastly, the drinks were severely over-priced. Period.

But enough complaining, let's talk about the food. After all, if you've committed to going, what can you expect. Well, the waiters come out of the kitchen on a regular basis carrying skewers of all kinds of grilled meats from beef, pork, sausages and lamb and the way it works is that you;re given a card when you sit down. If you place the card with a certain side up, it means "feed me" otherwise it means, "I'm stuffed for now."

The preparations is exquisite and delicious and the turnover is so fast that you'll never be in danger of getting a cold piece of meat. The only thing I would suggest is that if you fall in love with a certain cut, make sure you get a good portion the first time around because, as the kitchen rotates through the meats, you may not see your favorite again for another 15 minutes.

At some point in the evening a dancer will com out and parade around the restaurant in rather extravagant party attire and try to engage people to join her in dance. If you've had a bit to drink or are with a big group of party revelers, you may enjoy this but for the casual dining group, the floor show, while entertaining, forces a damper onto dinner conversation.

The price? $29.95 per person Sun to Thurs and $35.95 on Fri and Sat. Drinks and tips xtra.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank qstorm11

“Expensive evening”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

We came to Le Milsa for dinner because we were given a tuango gift certificate - Even with the certificate I found this restaurant expensive, we didn't have any drinks or anything extra and after the $50 from the certificate we still paid another $45 - a little steep for two people and what we had. That being said the food was nice and plentiful, you really have to be a meat lover to enjoy Le Milsa. The service was excellent and the atmosphere was very nice.

1 Thank boomac
Montreal
“Where is the Beef ( Filet Mignon ) !!!”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

We decided to go as group to the location on Sources Road in Dollard des Ormeaux, what a ripoff it was, over charging for drinks and the meat is so so..

Don' t get me wrong , i'va been Brazil 12- 15 times and to real churrasco, may be that is what makes me so sad about this excuse for such a place,

First the drinks are water down and not following the real recipe for Caprihina ... I never had water down in Sao Paulo or Rio, it seems that at the Milsa it is part of THEIR recipe for that drink.

I can go on and on about the meat but the most embarrassing thing I had as Filet Mignon was chunk of Filet mignon ( sic ) over cook and very very seldom coming to our table.

Chicken and sausage ( which is cheaper in cost for them ) are the 2 main meat you will have there, I never had chicken in Brazil in any of these type of establishment that I've been.

Don't bother to go , it is way to expensive for what it is !!!!

Maybe my review is not at par with other one but it is an honest one !!!

6 Thank PJTMontreal
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great service, awesome food! Great for large groups.”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Awesome resto, great food, amazing waiters and barmaid. We held our daughter's baptism lunch reception there and I can't say enough about our experience. Our 65+ guest (adults, children and kids) left satisfied,happy and full! :) Felt like we had 20 waiters but they were only 4. That goes to show how awesome the service was. Munaf, the owner, is a pleasure to work with. He let us decorate our tables, bring in our own cake and host our party on off resto hours. Again a huge thank you. You all made this day memorable. Would do other events there in a heartbeat.

1 Thank gigs09
“Great vibe and atmosphere!”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

My husband and I were invited to a party at Milsa last week and I must say that the food and service were fabulous. The wait staff were very accommodating and the vibe of the restaurant was very relaxed and fun.
Even though its known for its delicious meats, the mushrooms were to die for!
We will go back for sure.