“Honest greek meal”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

We had the souvlaki and tje chicken brochette. The temperature of the meal was perfect and well presented. The flavors were also very good. Big and large portions. A bit too many baby carrots for my taste. The floor was very sticky. The service very good, but a bit friendly to my taste. The cheese cake and coffee was good as well.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

Had a group part there. Food was acceptable, nothing extraordinary. They have a salad bar that comes with meal. It was good but either I ate too much or the taramasalata made me feel unwell. Upon leaving my friend asked the waiter to pack up her balance of her meal and the waiter told her she would have to pay $2.00. Who ever heard of this ! I was nit impressed, not returning.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

had to send all 3 meals back and they still wanted to charge us full price.we will never go back enough said

Reviewed 2 May 2017

I have been going to this restaurant for several years now, for lunch, supper and also for special occasions and I have rarely been disappointed. The menu have greatly improved including the salad bar. The food is fresher looking and more appealing and you definitely get good sized portions for your money. The food is very tasty compared to some other Casa Grecque restaurants I have frequented. "Bring your own wine" is great and helps to save a lot of money, especially if you have a large group.
I like the option of being able to take home the rest of my main course. Although they now charge $2 for the container, it is worth the money.
The service is excellent, the waiter was very laid back and not stressed and this contributed to a great get together with friends.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Twenty members of my family went for supper here. Everyone seems to enjoy their meal. The salad bar was great! I really enjoyed the huge chunks of feta cheese on my homemade Greek salad. I was pleasantly surprised by how tender their chicken kabob was! I also loved my extra side of shrimp. The food was absolutely delicious!

I gave 4 stars because there was only one waiter assigned to our table. It was very slow to pay at the end because everyone was using the only one portable credit card terminal to pay.