“Very Good. Give it a try.”
Review of Barney Gargles

Barney Gargles
Ranked #5 of 29 Restaurants in Selkirk
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Had the roast beef for dinner at Barney Gargles. It was very good. Cooked tenderly with a hansom portion. Price is great and service is also very good. I recommend Barney Gargles for a great tasting meal.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Took the in-laws for birthday lunch and was not disappointed. We were seated immediately, our order was taken within a few minutes. I had the reuben sandwich which was hot and delicious, my husband had a beef sandwich and mother in law had a chicken sandwich that they both raved about. My father in law had the ribs and said they were also delicious. The portions were huge, one plate would have served two for lunch. Really enjoyed this meal. The only downside was that it was quite chilly, next time will take a sweater.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

they will be reopened tomorrow with new hours 11am -10pm I heard the menu has changed but they still have the deserts that you will just love so if you were there and missed them they are now reopened

1  Thank Lori B
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My family heard good reviews for this restaurant so on July 6/14 we went to try it out. When we got there, nobody was there. There was a sign in the parking lot that said closed until further notice. I don't know if they are going to open up again or not. I never eat here before and was looking forwards to eating here.

6  Thank Winnipeger043
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Stopped in here on the way home from the lake. Busy place. Breakfast was very good, done exactly how we asked. A wonderful selection of desserts, didn't try any this time. Will have to stop again.

1  Thank Linda L