“Probably Not What You Expect!”

Sake Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 27 Restaurants in Selkirk
Reviewed 25 August 2014

The building itself is fairly nondescript, and the interior design leaves a fair bit to be desired, but the food makes up for all of that! My husband and I ate here twice in our one-week stay-cation in the St. Andrews/Selkirk area: once for lunch (the shrimp & beef teriyaki boxes are DELICIOUS), and once for dinner (the volcano roll is awesome!). There is a patio/deck that overlooks the water that I wish we had taken advantage of!

1  Thank shyanneg14

Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

Somehow I didn't expect this quiet out of the way restaurant to have such great food, but it did. They were really super in catering to my daughters special needs due to her having gluten intolerance. They made sure her food was prepared properly with no cross contamination. Food is excellent, fresh, well presented and delicious and is good value.

1  Thank ingiGimli_Manitoba
Reviewed 8 January 2014

We eat here and take out often. The sushi never disappoints! The service is very good and friendly. The value is fair and when you eat in you often get complimentary edamame beans.

1  Thank sledding123