“Great service Clean Motel”

Best Western Wainwright Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Wainwright
Edmonton, Canada
“Great service Clean Motel”
Reviewed 10 February 2012

Stopped in Wainwright for the night on a road trip. Walked in with no reservation and got just what we wanted,. Room was clean and decent nice comfy bed.

Room Tip: We were on the fourth floor and it was super quiet.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Edmonton
Reviewed 27 January 2012

Recently my work took me and several other co-workers to the B/W in Wainwright, the work schedule was hectic as can be, we did not know from one day to the next whether we would be staying one night or two, the front desk staff was top shelf accomadating our schedules, moving rooms about, smiling when we cancelled only to return a day later expecting another room, I can tell you I stay in roughly 150 hotels per annum and these ladies were the best, big thanks to Allison, sweet Rebecka and all the other gals whom helped to make the job at work a lot easier, nice to know that after a long cold hard day,s work that a friendly smile and a clean room was always there at the end, Gals even put out hot soup for the workers in the eve and hot coffee. These gals could run a dang good course on customer service bar none.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
BC
Reviewed 12 January 2012

We were traveling a long way at Christmas time. Lloydminster was the logical place to stop for the night, but there were no pet-friendly hotels there that had good reviews. We stumbled across this hotel and saw what great reviews it had. Although it took us out of our way somewhat, we were very glad we stopped there instead of Lloydminster. After a very long day driving we had a restful sleep in a beautiful clean quiet room. We would definitely stop there again if in the vicinity.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank M A
Red Deer, Canada
Reviewed 1 December 2011

This hotel is superior in many ways ... the staff is friendly and helpful, it is in a great location, and the beds are so comfortable! It is very clean and it's nice to wake up to a hot breakfast. I highly recommend this hotel ... you won't be disappointed!

1 Thank TeannaM
Wainwright, Canada
Reviewed 27 November 2011

I've been working out of Wainwright for the past 3 weeks and found the staff was very friendly and the location was great. Allison, Cory (maintenance) and Lana have been a great help as I was in need of assistance and they pulled through for me. All the staff have made me feel at home and I enjoy the friendly environment.

1 Thank Don B
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 11 November 2011

I had the pleasure of staying at the Best Western Hotel
in Wainwright, Alberta for an extended stay of 103 consecutive
days. The service was very friendly, the rooms were very clean,
the gym, pool and hottub were great. Tim Hortons, Canadian Tire,
Walmart and two supermarkets are within walking distance (less
than a minute). There is also high speed internet with several
servers. I recommend the Best Western Hotel to any travellers or
seasonal workers in Wainwright. it should be noted that the
hotel is fairly close to Irma also (32 kms).

I look forward to visiting the hotel and Wainwright in the future.
I rate the complete experience: 10 out of 10. I have no compliants,
they made my extended stay a pleasure. I would like to also give
special thanks to Rebekah at the front desk for her friendly and
informative services. To all the people at the Best Western
Wainwright I give my deep appreciation.

Roger Godden.

Stayed: August 1 to November 11, 2011

2 Thank Roger G
Wasaga Beach, Canada
Reviewed 6 November 2011

I spent 26 days there on business. My schedule was very heavy so I very much appreciated my time in the hotel. The pool and workout room are great and conveniently located right next to one another. The ability to get a great breakfast early was much appreciated.
I ran into a few problems with house keeping but Allison, on the front desk, made sure the problems were promptly corrected.
It is easy to find in town. It is conveniently located near shopping. It is large enough to accomodate alot of guests.
I would be sure to stay here when I am in Wainwright again.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business