“Incredible Bunch of People” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN Wainwright Inn & Suites

BEST WESTERN Wainwright Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Wainwright
Winnipeg, Canada
“Incredible Bunch of People”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2012

Spent the better part of 45 days there. Met everyone of the front desk people and they made the stay as close to home as possible considering my crew and I were 1200 Kms from home. Always ready and willing to help with anything I needed, They were my mobile office. Hope to return soon and finish the job I started out there! Allison, Rebecca, Valerie, Daniell, Cassandra........ yous was da best!!!

Room Tip: Main floor Room 102
1 Thank FriendlyManit0ban

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Morinville, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2012

Travelled to Wainwright for business in June 2012 and stayed at that hotel for a week. The Best Western Wainwright is a very recent hotel with friendly staff. The hotel is well decorated with modern furniture. My room had a decent sized flat screen tv, fridge and microwave which were very convenient. The bed was VERY comfortable; I probably had my best hotel sleeps in many many years. Despite the hotel being quite busy, I never heard a sound coming from the hallways or adjacent rooms.

Gym was pretty decent and could accomodate 2-3 people at the same time and the fair-sized pool always seemed to be emtpy (I had quite pleasant quiet swims!)

Breakfast food was plentiful but the room was a little crammed during breakfast rush. I was also very pleased to see that they would keep the room opened through the day (with limited options) for people interested in a snack - they even had soup on during the day!

The hotel is also very conveniently located, beside some shopping area and one can go for a walk (or run) in the beautiful trails nearby.

It's been my impression, over the last few months at different Best Westerns, that house keeping is the weakest link of that hotel chain (no pun intended). This Best Western was no exception. On my first night, I noticed that the bathroom didn't receive a thourough cleaning and on one other night, my bed was very hastily made up. In-room coffee was not always stocked up either. Those are small details however and, when considering the other options available, I would highly recommend this hotel for people travelling through this town

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank canadianquebecer
Edmonton, Alberta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2012

I was here on business and when I arrived there were some fresh cookies at reception and a very pleasant staff member to assist me. The room was clean and the breakfast was amazing, especially the sausage. It was a great location next to some shopping and a residential area for an evening walk.

1 Thank ABTraveler64
LanaMorgan, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Wainwright Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 18 June 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback regarding your recent stay at the Best Western Wainwright Inn & Suites. We truly appreciate your wonderful feedback.

Here at The Best Western Wainwright Inn & Suites the guest impression is the most important element to our business. We strive to meet the high standards that are associated with brand. It makes me happy when I see a lasting impression left with a guest in regards to the amenities we offer and the service we provide. I am hoping to see you again in the future so that we may continue to provide you with the experience that we know you deserve!

Again Thank you for taking the time to leave your valuable feedback.

Lana Morgan
Best Western Wainwright Inn & Suites.
Plainville, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2012

I travel all over the world and have never enjoyed staying in a hotel more. This hotel is fairly new and well maintained. This place is very well managed by Lana, she has a wonderful staff Allison, Rebecca and everyone helped to make this a home away from home (we were there for an extended stay). We had the choice to stay here or in Lloydminster and there is more to do in Lloyd but we chose Wainwright for this hotel. They have a very nice pool and fitness room.The breakfast is much better than what you normally find in other hotels. The beds are unbelievably comfortable. Cannot reccomend this hotel enough.

1 Thank Ron W
Red Deer, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2012 via mobile

We stay in many hotels, while traveling for business. This one by far exceeds every expectation:) reasonably priced at 120 a night with caa. Best beds ever, spacious rooms, high ceilings, rain forest shower heads, breakest, fitness center and pool. Loads of parking for trucks and more. Can't say enough about this hotel. Make sure you book though, because this hotel can fill up fast!

Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Carla S
Langley City, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2012

My job takes me all over British Columbia and Alberta, so I have stayed at a lot of hotels on my journies.
I have had the opportunity to stay here on 2 separate occasions.
This hotel is defenitely my most pleasant stay ever. Both times I was here!
The place is always clean and the staff are more than happy to help in any way they can.
Continental Breakfast is terrific, and always plenty of food.
Stay here!!!!!!!!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank Jodi R
Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2012

Stopped in Wainwright for the night on a road trip. Walked in with no reservation and got just what we wanted,. Room was clean and decent nice comfy bed.

Room Tip: We were on the fourth floor and it was super quiet.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple