“Wainwright Visit”

Best Western Wainwright Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Wainwright
Reviewed 22 July 2013

A very well appointed hotel with excellent room amenities. Definitely a great choice for a quiet stay or while on business. Great facilities and a well appointed breakfast area. I will make this hotel the first choice when visiting this area.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
There are newer reviews for Best Western Wainwright Inn & Suites

Reviewed 14 July 2013

We had a very good experience at the best western in wainwright. The staff were very friendly, they let us check in early and told us where the best places were to eat in town. Everyone always had a smile on their face.
My only complaints were that there was no bathtub and the price of our stay was quite high!
Overall, it was great and I would recommend this hotel to anyone in wainwright.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
LanaMorgan, General Manager at Best Western Wainwright Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. Our goal is to exceed our guest’s expectations by showing WE CARE to earn our guest loyalty. I will pass on your lovely comments to the staff. If ever back in the Wainwright area we truly look forward to your visit. Thank you Lana

Reviewed 24 June 2013

Allison,as well as Jennifer were Very accommodating and thoughtful and friendly , we stayed for a syugery app.in Camrose Allison was Very helpfull she didn't have to give us a special rate , I explained the circumstances of our stay and she did not hesitate to try to help,this did not go unnoticed!! I thank her
Wish we could stay for pleasure but almost always for medical reasons do to cancer treatments!, since 2007 I have had MANY stay at best westerns in Sasktoon mostly but I always go out of my way to find a bestwestern to stay we're ever we go Thank u to Allison and Jennifer!!

Room Tip: Great soups and breakfast available, hot tub our trip was great quiet, relaxing great location as we...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
LanaMorgan, General Manager at Best Western Wainwright Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass on the compliments to Allison and Jennifer. I am so glad that they helped make your stay most enjoyable. I would like you to know for your next stay that we do have rooms with bathtubs but due to being fully committed during your last stay that that room type was not available. The next time that you are in the Wainwright area we would be more than happy to reserve a room for you with a bathtub based on availability. Please feel free to contact me directly before your next visit and I will personally take care of this for you. Again thank you for the wonderful review and we look forward to your next visit. Lana

Reviewed 22 June 2013

Ive been on the road since February 2nd and have had the pleasure of staying in hotels/motels that should be burnt down and rebuilt. However for the last two weeks i was in Wainwright staying at the Best Western and not only was it a COMPLETE pleasure, but i pleaded with my superiors to let me stay for another week (but alas another was chosen).
I would first like to start with when we walk in, there is one individual behind the counter (Jennifer) that not only address' each person by their first name but is so knowledgable about events and attractions in the area that i hope she is in a supervisery postion enabling her to teach others.Walking into a lobby that smells of cookies, and hot soup in the meal area is really more than anyone can ask to expect after a 14hr day. (but appreciated). Her tolerance of individuals either on the phone or at the counter left me wondering about the definition of patience. (i was standing there and the guy that couldn't have bothered to call ahead was giving her a hard time because he didnt have place to stay,i wanted to slap him across the back of the head when she waved me off and called another hotel to inquire if a room might be available for one night until she cold book him in the next night). FORTITUDE!!!
Housekeeping!
Despite my constant pleas by note to leave only coffee and be on their way...the bed was always tucked back in with fresh sheets and the bathroom restocked. The Swan twisted out of a towel left on the counter was way more than anyone can expect in a rental.
SUMMATION!:
As declaired in the title, i have been living in hotels for a few months now, i did stay in Wainwright one night back in Nov/Oct 2012 when we were assigned to Hughendon, and i have perhaps stayed in Best Westerns in Calgary, Regina, Drumheller, Saskatoon, St. Lorage, High Level...Grand Prarie, but without a doubt this is the best place i have stayed in for MANY years.
AND...only Jennifer had asked me if i had a Best Western Card!!! When i said no she asked me to fill out a form and she would take care of the rest. WHO the heck takes care of others even when they don't have to?
jp hajner (Unified Systems Group).
jp@jphajner.ca

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. Our goal is to exceed our guest’s expectations by showing WE CARE to earn our guest loyalty. I will pass on your lovely comments to Jennifer she truly lives our vision and it is reviews like this that show that. If ever back in the Wainwright area we truly look forward to your visit. Thank you Lana

Reviewed 16 June 2013

This is a new hotel in the Wainwright area; very friendly staff with clean, well appointed rooms. It only takes a couple of vists before the staff greet you by name as you enter the hotel and will be sure to ask if there is anything they can do for you. The bathrooms are very clean, beds are super comfortable, and the fitness room has a good variety of equipment. This is always my first Wainwright choice.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We at the Best Western Wainwright enjoy leaving a memorable experience for all our guests. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you.

Reviewed 12 June 2013

I was very happy with my stay at the Best Western in Wainwright. The staff were excelent and they went out of their way to make me feel at home. I will make sure that I stay there always when I am in town for business.

Harvey Cadieux

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
LanaMorgan, General Manager at Best Western Wainwright Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2013

Harvey,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed you stay with us. WE look forward to your next visit. Thank you Lana

Reviewed 12 June 2013

Wonderful hotel = Wonderful stay. Bathrooms are clean, shinny and rooms smell fresh. Quiet hotel, no traffic noise. The staff at the Best Western Inn & Suites of Wainwright are extremely Friendly and Welcoming - they always make me feel comfortable, as my home away from home. Beds are super comfortable, lots of pillows - always a great sleep. I enjoy my weekly business trip to Wainwright knowing I will be in a safe friendly hotel at the end of a busy day.

Crystal,
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review about your stay with us. We always look forward to your weekly visits. If there is anything that we can do to make your stay more enjoyable please feel free to let us know. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you Lana