“On the Canadian prairie...”

Best Western Wainwright Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Wainwright
Aurora, Colorado
“On the Canadian prairie...”
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Great accommodations and excellent staff. The room was very clean and modern. The location was ideally located near everything in town. I would highly recommend this hotel as the best in Wainwright. The pool was perfect and the workout room was just the right size.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Calgary
Reviewed 26 March 2014

As a Diamond Elite Best Western member I was very disappointed by the service that I received when I checked into the hotel by Jessica the front desk clerk. Ask a Diamond Elite member I asked for a room upgrade which is one of the perks of the program. Jessica informed me that I was lying and that there was no such thing. After she gave me my room key I asked for my welcome snack as there was a gift bag off to the side of the front desk with my name on it. She replied saying that we don't have gift bags. When I pointed it out to her she said "Oh I forgot about that". It is sad when a poorly trained employee can ruin the reputation of a nice hotel.

5 Thank albertaguy24
calgary, Canada
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Had a fantastic multi night stay at the wainwright BW. The staff are very helpful. They are genuine people who gave the hotel a family feeling rather than dealing with a corporate robot. The room was superb, say European 3 star plus. The bed was very comfortable. i had a suite with a couch so chilling after work was perfect. The gym had enough equipment to keep me happy. The continental breakfast included hot items and fresh waffles, a pleasant surprise indeed. Will I stay again?? I have re-booked already.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank Stuart C
LanaMorgan, General Manager at Best Western Wainwright Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a Trip Advisor Review for your most recent stay at the BEST WESTERN Wainwright Inn & Suites. I am glad that you had a wonderful experience and that the staff went above and beyond to make your stay most enjoyable. Our Vision is to surpass our guest expectations by showing we care in a way to earn our guests loyalty. It shows in reviews like this that the staff is living the vision. We are glad you felt like part of the family and that you have such high praise for our property. Again Thank you and we look forward to your next visit.
Langley City, Canada
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I ws travelling for business again, and my destination was Vermilion. There were no hotels available for me at the time I needed, so I called my favourite hotel ever, Best Western Wainwright. They had room for me, and went out of their way to provide me a room for an extra night, even though they were booked up for a hockey tournament. This was a yet another pleasant experience from this particular hotel.

1 Thank Jodi R
Thank you for taking the time to write a Trip Advisor Review for your most recent stay at the BEST WESTERN Wainwright Inn & Suites. I am glad that you had a wonderful experience and that the staff went above and beyond to make your stay most enjoyable. Again Thank you and we look forward to your next visit.
Sherwood Park, Canada
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I have stayed at the Best Western Waiwright for the the better part of the last 9 months. Being away from family and friends is difficult, but the staff and management here have treated me as a member of the family. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. Keep up the great service!

1 Thank Kevin C
Kevin,
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review about your recent extended stay at the Best Western Wainwright Inn & Suites.
I will share your review with all the staff.
I am glad that you had a wonderful stay and we look forward to visiting with you again when you are back in the area.
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 2 March 2014

We've had an exceptional stay at the Best Western in Wainwright! The staff are genuinely caring, friendly and very accommodating. The general manager, Lana Morgan made us feel very welcome and well looked after. The suites are clean, comfortable and perfect for short or long visits. Our pet was made welcome as well. We really appreciate all they did for us. Thank you for a wonderful stay!!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Tulie G
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 28 February 2014

This was my first stay at this location and the room was great. The bed was soft but not to soft. the breakfast was good. The employees were great. The location was great and easy to access. I would be staying there again when I need to.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank 305BusTravel
LanaMorgan, General Manager at Best Western Wainwright Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your most resent stay at the Best Western Wainwright Inn & Suites. I will pass on the comments to the staff. It is our goal to surpass our guest’s expectations by showing we care in a way that earns our guest loyalty. It is reviews like this that shows that our team is living the vision. Thank you and we look forward to your next visit.