The Clive had large, modern, well appointed rooms in an annexe to the rear. The staff were friendly, welcoming and helpful. We had one evening meal in the restaurant which was pleasant though not special. Breakfasts , again, we're adequate but no more than that.
There is a very enjoyable walk down quiet lanes into Ludlow with great views over the river and castle at the end .
This was our first visit to Ludlow and we were very impressed. It is a lovely attrative town with many individual shops and plenty to see and do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 15 En-suite bedrooms situated in period outbuildings tastefully converted to provide contemporary accommodation. Bedrooms are very well equipped and some suitable for families. With an emphasis on fresh local produce the Clive Restaurant is renowned for locally sourced food, two AA Rosettes and entries in the Good Food and Michelin Guide. The Bar offers less formal dining and lighter menu. Located in Bromfield just 2 miles north of Ludlow with ample parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Clive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Clive Restaurant With Rooms Hotel Bromfield
- The Clive Ludlow/Bromfield