We had supper here a couple off weeks ago on a Sat evening , it was very busy . We all enjoyed our food , especially the Hereford beef ! The desserts had the wow factor too .
There where two large groups off people in the dining room it was very noisey when we went in but they left soon after we went in so this made talking to each other easier !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 15 En-suite bedrooms situated in period outbuildings tastefully converted to provide contemporary accommodation. Bedrooms are very well equipped and some suitable for families. With an emphasis on fresh local produce the Clive Restaurant is renowned for locally sourced food, two AA Rosettes and entries in the Good Food and Michelin Guide. The Bar offers less formal dining and lighter menu. Located in Bromfield just 2 miles north of Ludlow with ample parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and LateRooms so you can book your The Clive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Clive Restaurant With Rooms Hotel Bromfield
- The Clive Ludlow/Bromfield