We have stayed here twice and I'm sorry that I've only just got round to writing a review for this gem! We used to live in Shropshire (not far from here) and felt that living there meant that we couldn't justify a stay at The Clive - but now we can! The rooms are very stylish and comfortable and really great value for money. We LOVE the food in the restaurant - especially breakfast - although on one day on our last stay we deliberately missed it so that we could take breakfast in the Ludlow Food Centre cafe next door which was exceptional! (it's all part of the same 'complex'). They always use local ingredients and cook in imaginative and delicious ways! We will always stay here when we come back to beautiful Shropshire to see friends - it's in a great location and they couldn't be nicer and more welcoming. Highly highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 15 En-suite bedrooms situated in period outbuildings tastefully converted to provide contemporary accommodation. Bedrooms are very well equipped and some suitable for families. With an emphasis on fresh local produce the Clive Restaurant is renowned for locally sourced food, two AA Rosettes and entries in the Good Food and Michelin Guide. The Bar offers less formal dining and lighter menu. Located in Bromfield just 2 miles north of Ludlow with ample parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your The Clive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Clive Restaurant With Rooms Hotel Bromfield
- The Clive Ludlow/Bromfield