Booked a Family Room which to our delight turned out to be one large twin room with a large Double room, interconnected with a hall way and large bathroom. Beautifully appointed with 2 mini bars stocking local beers, ciders and fruit juices (which is good to promote), fresh coffee and enough choice. The double room was a little stuffy as no opening window but left the bathroom window open to let air through. Pillows a little hard and 3 person to have a shower had a cold one, but then its hard to please everyone, so we were ok. Very friendly service from being shown to our room and its amenities, to the service at evening dinner.
Very accommodating to children and we were all made to feel welcome.
Evening meal in the restaurant was good and again very friendly service.
Breakfast ok, but could have done with being a little bit more choice of uncooked food, but nice juices and fresh bread.
Overall nice stay and excellent location for visiting Ludlow and Leominster. Would recommend for families wanting room, space for parents and children to have privacy and lovely welcoming staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 15 En-suite bedrooms situated in period outbuildings tastefully converted to provide contemporary accommodation. Bedrooms are very well equipped and some suitable for families. With an emphasis on fresh local produce the Clive Restaurant is renowned for locally sourced food, two AA Rosettes and entries in the Good Food and Michelin Guide. The Bar offers less formal dining and lighter menu. Located in Bromfield just 2 miles north of Ludlow with ample parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Clive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Clive Restaurant With Rooms Hotel Bromfield
- The Clive Ludlow/Bromfield