This Clive is certainly worth a vist. The staff were friendly and attentive. Breakfasts and dinners were excellent. Our room, No 6, was spacious, very comfortable, clean, well serviced and above all, quiet. The bar area was comfotable, and you had the option of dining in the bar or restaurant. We tried both during our 3 day visit. Although full, the service was quick, the locally sourced food delicious. Possibly one small disappointment was that there was no local wine on the Wine List..............but I am being picky!
A big thank you to the Clive staff for making our stay perfect. We shall be returning in the New Year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 15 En-suite bedrooms situated in period outbuildings tastefully converted to provide contemporary accommodation. Bedrooms are very well equipped and some suitable for families. With an emphasis on fresh local produce the Clive Restaurant is renowned for locally sourced food, two AA Rosettes and entries in the Good Food and Michelin Guide. The Bar offers less formal dining and lighter menu. Located in Bromfield just 2 miles north of Ludlow with ample parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Clive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Clive Restaurant With Rooms Hotel Bromfield
- The Clive Ludlow/Bromfield