Mum and I stayed for a night here
We were originally given a second floor room - but as we both have mobility problems the team were great enough to relocate us to a Courtyard room - absolutely brilliant service and new room.- their attitude to our request was really good - they have really good people there and personal attitude that is customer led.
The food is really very good in that it is new and strong - we both had a Basil Panacotta (different and fresh, but a tad sweet) as a starter - followed by a good Monkfish and Langostine main course - really nicely cooked,just what we wanted!
The breakfast was good and honest well sourced food.
Also to be next to the Food Centre was hard not to visit and take away some other goodies -
For what we spent it was a brilliant night and I will go there again
The place is a real find
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 15 En-suite bedrooms situated in period outbuildings tastefully converted to provide contemporary accommodation. Bedrooms are very well equipped and some suitable for families. With an emphasis on fresh local produce the Clive Restaurant is renowned for locally sourced food, two AA Rosettes and entries in the Good Food and Michelin Guide. The Bar offers less formal dining and lighter menu. Located in Bromfield just 2 miles north of Ludlow with ample parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your The Clive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Clive Restaurant With Rooms Hotel Bromfield
- The Clive Ludlow/Bromfield