Bahamas TourismBahamas HotelsBed and Breakfast BahamasBahamas Holiday RentalsBahamas Holiday PackagesFlights to BahamasBahamas RestaurantsBahamas AttractionsBahamas ShoppingBahamas Travel ForumBahamas PhotosBahamas MapBahamas GuideHotels
All Bahamas HotelsBahamas Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in BahamasBy Hotel TypeThings to DoRestaurantsFlightsHoliday RentalsShoppingPackage HolidaysCruisesCar HireMore
Bahamas MotelsBahamas CampgroundsBahamas HostelsBahamas Green HotelsCasinos in BahamasSpa Hotels in BahamasLuxury Hotels in BahamasFamily Hotels BahamasRomantic Hotels in BahamasBahamas ResortsBahamas Beach HotelsBusiness Hotels BahamasBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel Brand
Preferred Hotels & Resorts in BahamasMelia Hotels in BahamasMarriott Hotels in BahamasHilton Hotels in BahamasSandals Hotels in BahamasPopular AmenitiesPopular Bahamas Categories
Family Resorts in BahamasHoneymoon Resorts BahamasFishing Resorts in BahamasBahamas Golf ResortsAll Inclusive Resorts in BahamasWedding Resorts BahamasHotels with Weekly Rates in BahamasHotels with Infinity Pools in BahamasDesign Hotels in BahamasOceanfront Hotels in BahamasNear Landmarks
Hotels near Coco CayHotels near Beaches of Stocking IslandHotels near Half Moon BeachHotels near Princess CaysHotels near Glass WindowHotels near Pink Sands BeachHotels near Leon Levy Native Plant PreserveHotels near Thunderball GrottoHotels near Lighthouse BeachHotels near Coco Plum BeachNear Airports
Bahamas Tourism: Best of Bahamas
There are no two identical Bahamas holidays. With options as diverse as its 700 islands, the Bahamas may seem schizophrenic: is it a family destination, a place for lovers to sneak away, a gambling mecca, a cruise-afficianado’s chief port of call or a shopper’s world market? The answer is, yes. It’s that, too.
A mix of the charming, modern, and tried and true.See all
Can't-miss spots to dine, drink, and feast.See all
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences.See all
Trending in the forums
My Favourite Restaurants with a View
There’s no denying that a good meal is always made even better when enjoyed with a fantastic view. Here are my top picks where you can fill your tummy and drink in the sights all at once!
Ting, Singapore, Singapore
- Acquapazza233Nothing gets better than enjoying some delicious pizza by the beach. Acquapazza offers authentic Italian cuisine with a bit of Bahamian flair. Their signature eggplant parmigiana and grouper “acquapazza” are definitely must-try dishes!
- Rock House345Besides being known for good food and handcrafted cocktails, gorgeous views are aplenty when dining at the Rock House. Opt for a seat with perfect views of the bay or go for a romantic poolside setting depending on the occasion—it’ll be a lovely experience either way.
- Dune at The Ocean Club807Perched atop a white-sand buff is Dune, where you can enjoy French-Asian cuisine peppered with a hint of Bahamian spice served up by Michelin-starred chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten. If you’ve already had dinner, this place is great for having cocktails and watching the sunset too!
- The Landing Restaurant306The Landing is my favourite to-go for breakfast. Their ricotta hotcakes with honeycomb butter are simply outstanding, especially when coupled with a fresh pot of coffee and the view over the harbour.
- Sapodilla460Sapodilla offers a tantalising fine dining experience that will leave you with unforgettable memories. The food and service was amazing and you'll leave feeling well-fed and pampered to the brim!
- Sip Sip, Harbour Island540Ah, the island life—sip on a cocktail while drinking up the sights at Sip Sip, which overlooks the magnificent Atlantic Ocean on Harbour Island. From Sangria to Rum Punch and Margaritas, what will your poison be?