Brighton TourismBrighton HotelsBed and Breakfast BrightonBrighton Holiday RentalsBrighton Holiday PackagesFlights to BrightonBrighton AttractionsBrighton Travel ForumBrighton PhotosBrighton MapBrighton GuideHotels
All Brighton HotelsBrighton Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in BrightonBy Hotel TypeThings to doRestaurantsFlightsHoliday RentalsShoppingPackage HolidaysCruisesCar Hire
Brighton HostelsBrighton CampgroundsBusiness Hotels BrightonBrighton Beach HotelsFamily Hotels BrightonRomantic Hotels in BrightonSpa Hotels in BrightonBrighton ResortsLuxury Hotels in BrightonBrighton Green HotelsBy Hotel Class
By Hotel Brand
Jurys Inns in BrightonTravelodge Hotels Ltd in BrightonAccor Hotels in BrightonInterContinental (IHG) Hotels in BrightonWyndham Hotels in BrightonOYO Hotels in BrightonPopular Amenities
Popular Brighton Categories
Boutique Hotels BrightonLuxury Boutique Hotels BrightonBrighton Cheap HotelsHotels with Balconies in BrightonHotels with Hot Tubs in BrightonLuxury Spa Hotels BrightonCity Centre Hotels in BrightonHotels with Smoking Rooms in BrightonHotels with Nightclubs in BrightonBeach Resorts in BrightonNear Airports
Brighton Tourism: Best of Brighton
Londoners have been traveing to Brighton for beach getaways ever since the railway arrived here in 1841. The pebbled beach, Brighton Pier's amusement arcade and the Royal Pavilion are the main sights, but you'll also find hundreds of pubs and clubs catering to an energetic crowd.
Start planning for Brighton
Create a Trip to save and organise all of your travel ideas, and see them on a map
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences.
A mix of the charming, modern, and tried and true.
Can't-miss spots to dine, drink, and feast.
From the Forums
Rent a Home for Your Next Escape
Popular homes in Brighton
Seaside Delight: What to See and Do in Brighton
About 1.5 hours away from London, colourful, quirky Brighton is a favourite getaway destination among UK-residents. Here’s my take on the must-visits that this seaside town has to offer.
Ting, Singapore, Singapore
- Brighton Beach4,526 reviewsProbably the most popular must-visit attraction in Brighton. Salty ocean air paired with a cold, refreshing dip in the sea—what could be better? P/s if you're looking for something Instagram-worthy, the colourful Brighton Beach huts are a must-see. You'll find them along Hove Lawns.
- Brighton Palace Pier8,512 reviewsCan't say you've visited Brighton until you've done Brighton Palace Pier! Grab an ice-cream and stroll around the vibrant fairground, where you can go on amusement rides and try some arcade games.
- The Lanes6,111 reviewsStomp around The Lanes for a taste of Brighton's atmosphere and culture. These alleyways will reveal hidden gems like charming boutiques, quaint antique shops, art galleries and more.
- Royal Pavilion8,100 reviewsOnce a place of residence to King George IV, the sprawling Royal Pavilion is open today as a museum where you can walk the halls and glimpse into its past splendour.
- Brighton Museum and Art Gallery904 reviewsSmall but mighty, the Brighton Museum and Art Gallery is bound to spark some interest with its quirky array of exhibits and collections.
- The Brighton Shellfish & Oyster Bar370 reviewsFresh, delicious seafood doesn't have to be expensive. Indulge in chunky lobster rolls or creamy oysters with a view of the sea. Watch out for greedy seagulls though!
- The Salt Room Restaurant1,774 reviewsReady to treat yourself? Head to award-winning The Salt Room, which specialises in seafood cooked over coal. They also serve up delicious cocktails and even afternoon tea.
- Bardsley's398 reviewsYummy seafood aside, don't forget to have some good ole' fish and chips too— Bardsley's is a crowd favourite, where you can get fish and chips fried to golden brown perfection!
- Volk’s Electric Railway574 reviewsVolk's Electric Railway prides itself as the oldest electric railway in the world. Hop on this heritage railway and enjoy the view of the seaside as you ride!
- Booth Museum of Natural History242 reviewsA small, quaint museum filled with interesting taxidermy exhibits. A great place to have a look-see and learn a thing or two about animals!
Dig Into Brighton