Paris TourismParis HotelsBed and Breakfast ParisParis Holiday RentalsParis Holiday PackagesFlights to ParisParis RestaurantsParis AttractionsParis ShoppingParis Travel ForumParis PhotosParis MapParis GuideHotels
All Paris HotelsParis Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in ParisBy Hotel TypeThings to doRestaurantsFlightsHoliday RentalsShoppingPackage HolidaysCruisesCar Hire
Paris MotelsParis CampgroundsParis HostelsParis ResortsRomantic Hotels in ParisSpa Hotels in ParisLuxury Hotels in ParisFamily Hotels ParisParis Green HotelsBusiness Hotels ParisBy Hotel Class
By Hotel Brand
Ibis Styles Hotels in ParisHoliday Inns in ParisRelais & Châteaux Hotels in ParisRenaissance Hotels in ParisMelia Hotels in ParisInterContinental (IHG) Hotels in ParisLouvre Hotels in ParisHilton Hotels in ParisMarriott Hotels in ParisAccor Hotels in ParisBest Western Hotels in ParisKyriad Hotels in ParisTimhotel in ParisGolden Tulip Hotels in ParisEsprit de France Hotels in ParisPopular Amenities
Flandres HotelsJaurès Hotels16th Arr. - Passy HotelsBastille Hotels11th Arr. - Popincourt HotelsBois de Boulogne HotelsÎle de la Cité HotelsAmérique HotelsAuteuil HotelsOlympiades HotelsPopular Paris Categories
Boutique Hotels ParisCity Centre Hotels in ParisCheap Hostels in ParisAffordable Hotels in ParisHotels with Balconies in ParisHotels with Hot Tubs in ParisLuxury Spa Hotels ParisHotels with Free Wifi in ParisBoutique Bed and Breakfast ParisClean Hotels in ParisNear Landmarks
Hotels near Sainte-ChapelleHotels near Seine RiverHotels near Champs-ElyseesHotels near MontmartreHotels near Palais GarnierHotels near Pont Alexandre IIIHotels near Musee de l'OrangerieHotels near Eiffel TowerHotels near Louvre MuseumHotels near Cathédrale Notre-Dame de ParisNear Train Stations
Hotels near Saint-Michel – Notre-DameHotels near Saint-Michel – Notre-DameHotels near St-Michel – Notre-DameHotels near Saint-Michel Notre-Dame StationHotels near Saint-Michel StationHotels near Pont Neuf StationHotels near Cluny - La Sorbonne StationHotels near Hôtel de VilleHotels near Cité StationHotels near Châtelet StationNear Airports
Hotels near Beauvais-Tille Airport (BVA)Hotels near Charles De Gaulle Airport (CDG)Hotels near Orly Field (ORY)Motels near Charles De Gaulle Airport (CDG)Motels near Orly Field (ORY)Motels near Beauvais-Tille Airport (BVA)Near Colleges
Hotels near Ecole Normale Superieure de ParisHotels near Mines ParisTechHotels near AgroParisTechHotels near University of Paris III: Sorbonne NouvelleHotels near Ecole Nationale Superieure des Telecommunications de ParisHotels near Ecole Superieure des TelecommunicationsHotels near Catholic University of ParisHotels near University of London Institute in ParisHotels near Pantheon-Sorbonne UniversityHotels near Paris-Sorbonne University
Paris Tourism: Best of Paris
The City of Lights dazzles in every way
Nowhere else on earth makes the heart swoon like the mention of Paris. The city lures with its magnificent art, architecture, culture, and cuisine, but there’s also a quieter magic waiting to be explored: the quaint cobbled lanes, the sweet patisseries around the corner, and the cozy little bistros that beckon with a glass of Beaujolais. Get ready to make Paris your own.
Start planning for Paris
Create a Trip to save and organise all of your travel ideas, and see them on a map
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences that define Paris.
A mix of the charming, iconic, and modern.
Quintessential Paris bistros, bars, and beyond.
- ByDesiree FishParis with Romance in MindParis is the best place to be when you are in love or want to be in love. The beauty of the city and the incredible food and wine heighten your senses. Whether it's cold or warm, day or night, rainy or sunny, Paris is incredibly romantic and should be shared with someone special.16 items
From the Forums
Rent a Home for Your Next Escape
Popular homes in Paris
Look beyond the Louvre! Under-the-radar museums
Paris is a city of delights, one of which is the proliferation of fascinating museums that fly under most tourists' radars. Here are a handful of gems - some big, some small, but all interesting and off the beaten path.
Neil N, New York City, NY
- Musee de la Chasse et de la Nature327 reviewsA celebration of the hunt. Taxidermy, antique firearms, and more juxtaposed with rotating modern art exhibits. One of my favorite museums on Earth.
- Maison de Victor Hugo652 reviewsStep into the home of a literary giant, and enjoy the picturesque square on which it sits.
- Musee De Cluny2,872 reviewsCome for the Lady and the Unicorn. But take a minute to soak in the fact that in this museum you're literally walking through time. The amazing collection of Medieval artifacts sits atop Roman ruins. A very visceral sense of how deep Paris's history runs.
- National Museum of Natural History1,270 reviewsThe museum is great fun, and is situated adjacent to the zoo and a sprawling botanical park. Pro tip: Get lunch at La Mosquee de Paris - Aux Portes de l'Orient, across the street from the museum and adjacent to the mosque. Excellent Moroccan food, enchanting atmosphere.
- Musee de la Poupee88 reviewsA treat for serious doll enthusiasts, sure - but also a genuinely interesting stop for those who are inspired by others' offbeat passions.
- Musée des Egouts672 reviewsA museum about all things Parisian sewers. Pro tip? Prep for your visit by reading Hugo's Les Miserables, in which the sewers of Paris feature prominently!
- Musee des Arts et Metiers1,133 reviewsThe French have a long, proud heritage of engineering and scientific accomplishment. This museum is a delightful celebration of that legacy.
- Palais de Tokyo620 reviewsContemporary art that pushes boundaries ... if you're looking to be challenged and think differently, check it out.
- Albert Kahn Musee et Jardins563 reviewsThe gardens here highlight different garden styles -- French, English, Japanese, with many travelers remarking the Japanese feels like stepping into Tokyo. Viva Japonisme!
Dig Into Paris