Lisbon TourismLisbon HotelsBed and Breakfast LisbonLisbon Holiday RentalsLisbon Holiday PackagesFlights to LisbonLisbon AttractionsLisbon Travel ForumLisbon PhotosLisbon MapLisbon GuideHotels
All Lisbon HotelsLisbon Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in LisbonBy Hotel TypeThings to doRestaurantsFlightsHoliday RentalsShoppingPackage HolidaysCruisesCar Hire
Lisbon CampgroundsLisbon HostelsBusiness Hotels LisbonFamily Hotels LisbonRomantic Hotels in LisbonLisbon Green HotelsLuxury Hotels in LisbonSpa Hotels in LisbonLisbon ResortsBy Hotel Class
By Hotel Brand
Ibis Styles Hotels in LisbonWyndham Hotels in LisbonAccor Hotels in LisbonInterContinental (IHG) Hotels in LisbonHoliday Inns in LisbonPortoBay Hotels & Resorts in LisbonSANA Hotels in LisbonComfort Hotels in LisbonTRYP Hotels in LisbonHoliday Inns Express in LisbonMarriott Hotels in LisbonHF Hotels in LisbonPopular Amenities
Baixa, Rossio & Restauradores HotelsBairro Alto, Bica & Cais do Sodre HotelsChiado & Carmo HotelsParque das Nacoes HotelsCastelo, Alfama & Mouraria HotelsEncarnacao HotelsBelem HotelsSanta Maria dos Olivais HotelsGraca & Sao Vicente HotelsPopular Lisbon Categories
Design Hotels in LisbonDowntown Lisbon HotelsApartment Hotels LisbonDiscount Hotels in LisbonHotels with Balconies in LisbonLuxury Spa Hotels LisbonHotels with Bars in LisbonHotels with Complimentary Breakfast in LisbonLisbon Hotels With Indoor PoolsHotels with Kitchenette in LisbonNear Airports
Hotels near Instituto Superior de Psicologia AplicadaHotels near University AbertaHotels near IADEHotels near Universidade Aberta LisboaHotels near Universidade Nova de LisboaHotels near Catholic University of PortugalHotels near University of LisbonHotels near Universidade Tecnica de LisboaHotels near Universidade LusiadaHotels near Instituto Politecnico de Lisboa
Lisbon Tourism: Best of Lisbon
European splendor, under the radar
Nestled among seven hills, this immensely walkable city offers an enchanting alternative to Europe’s more popular capitals. With a lively nightlife scene, festive markets, and vibrant museums, Lisbon provides plenty of options to burn off a few mandatory glasses of Porto, a generous serving of bacalhau, and days’ worth of pastéis de nata.
Start planning for Lisbon
Create a Trip to save and organise all of your travel ideas, and see them on a map
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences that define Lisbon.
A mix of the charming, iconic, and modern.
Quintessential Lisbon restaurants, bars, and beyond.
From the Forums
Rent a Home for Your Next Escape
Popular homes in Lisbon
Lisbon for Design-Lovers
Here's one for my fellow art and design fanatics: These are the sites that will make your hearts leap. Their bold visuals will spark your imagination—and probably several Instagram posts.
Maria Hart, New York City, NY
- Embaixada207 reviewsCome for the 19th-century, neo-Arabian architecture. Stay for the concept shops and boutiques.
- Museu Nacional do Azulejo4,188 reviewsLisbon is heaven for ceramic-lovers. Do a deep-dive into the medium here and learn why it's so central to Portuguese culture.
- LX Factory2,384 reviewsAn only-in-Lisbon venue, this former industrial complex dating to the 1800s is now a hotbed of showrooms, design shops, and pure creativity.
- Calouste Gulbenkian Museum - Founder's Collection8,434 reviewsLisbon's answer to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, this museum offers a sweeping collection from the 20th century back to Egyptian Art.
- Cortico & Netos2 reviewsTake a little piece of Lisbon home with you in this tile shop that carries a dizzying array of Portuguese patterns you won't find anywhere else.
- Lisbon Street Art Tours376 reviewsBig, bold, vibrant—Lisbon's street art is everywhere, if you know where to look, and this tour will introduce you to these public artworks.
- Museu do Oriente272 reviewsSurprise! Lisbon isn't just a haven of European art, it also has this phenomenal collection of Asian art. Don't miss the on-site restaurant.