Positano TourismPositano HotelsBed and Breakfast PositanoPositano Holiday RentalsPositano Holiday PackagesFlights to PositanoPositano AttractionsPositano Travel ForumPositano PhotosPositano MapPositano GuideHotels
All Positano HotelsPositano Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in PositanoBy Hotel TypeThings to doRestaurantsFlightsHoliday RentalsShoppingPackage HolidaysCruisesCar Hire
Romantic Hotels in PositanoFamily Hotels PositanoBusiness Hotels PositanoLuxury Hotels in PositanoPositano ResortsSpa Hotels in PositanoPositano Beach HotelsBy Hotel Class
Popular Positano Categories
Boutique Hotels PositanoAffordable Hotels in PositanoHotels with Infinity Pools in PositanoWedding Hotels PositanoCouples Hotels in PositanoHotels with Hot Tubs in PositanoPositano Suite HotelsBeach Resorts in PositanoCity Centre Hotels in PositanoHotels with Villas in PositanoNear Airports
Positano Tourism: Best of Positano
Once a vital part of a mighty sea power, Positano is today a sophisticated resort on the central Amalfi Coast. Moorish-style architecture rises up steep slopes that gaze out on the Sirenuse Islands. Smart boutiques, selling fashions for visitors to display on Grand Beach, abound in the village. And it’s a great base for exploring the area—you can easily travel by boat to Capri, Ischia and the Grotta dello Smeraldo cave.
Start planning for Positano
Create a Trip to save and organise all of your travel ideas, and see them on a map
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences.
A mix of the charming, modern, and tried and true.
Can't-miss spots to dine, drink, and feast.
From the Forums
Rent a Home for Your Next Escape
Popular homes in Positano
A Weekend Escapade to Picturesque Positano
From scenic hiking trails and pebble beaches to Michelin-starred restaurants and artisan specialty shops, Positano has it all! Here's my list of what to eat, see and do for a lovely weekend getaway.
Beatrice T, Singapore, Singapore
- Il Sentiero Degli Dei2,770 ReviewsAlso known as 'Path of the Gods', Il Sentiero Degli Dei is a scenic hike that you'll never forget. Have your camera handy because countless photo ops await.
- Spiaggia Grande1,041 ReviewsSpiaggia Grande is one of the top highlights of Positano and is well-known for its sandy shores and postcard-worthy view. Time to kick back, relax and chill out with a cocktail!
- Fornillo1,076 ReviewsSeize the day and soak up the sun at Fornillo beach. Take a dip into the cool crystalline waters or stretch out and sunbathe. Either way you'll leave with a golden glow.
- Swirl The Glass174 ReviewsWine enthusiasts cannot miss a trip down to Swirl The Glass for a vineyard tour by a professional sommelier. It's also your chance to taste unique Campania wines too!
- Villa Magia145 ReviewsLocated at the highest point of Positano, a room with an outstanding view is guaranteed here at The Villa Magia—just imagine waking up to the splendid sight of panoramic Tyrrhenian Sea views!
- CHEZ BLACK4,230 ReviewsLunch time! Swing by Chez Black to try their signature dishes like spaghetti with sea urchins and local fish soup. After all, what's visiting a coastal town without having fresh, tasty seafood?
- Valenti8 ReviewsPositano is famed for its lemon goodies, so don't miss your chance to grab some citrusy souvenirs here. Take your pick from limoncello, lemon marmalade, lemon cream liquor and more!
- Zass Restaurant508 ReviewsA little pampering never hurt anyone. Make dinner a fine affair at Michelin-starred Zass Restaurant. Indulge in a gourmet meal paired with wine and you've got the perfect end to the night.
- Emporio della Ceramica di murano crescenzo261 ReviewsItaly has a long history with ceramics and pottery. Take some time to appreciate and learn more about the art from the friendly owner, Lorenzo, and snag some precious keepsakes for yourself.
- Chiesa di Santa Maria Assunta e Cripta Medievale486 ReviewsThe Church of Our Lady of the Assumption is a testament to Positano's rich history and culture. This church is famed for its domed roofs and beautifully-detailed white and gold interior.
Dig Into Positano