Explore Emirate of Abu Dhabi
Emirate of Abu Dhabi
Emirate of Abu Dhabi
Emirate of Abu Dhabi TourismEmirate of Abu Dhabi HotelsBed and Breakfast Emirate of Abu DhabiEmirate of Abu Dhabi Holiday RentalsEmirate of Abu Dhabi Holiday PackagesFlights to Emirate of Abu DhabiEmirate of Abu Dhabi AttractionsEmirate of Abu Dhabi Travel ForumEmirate of Abu Dhabi PhotosEmirate of Abu Dhabi MapEmirate of Abu Dhabi GuideHotels
All Emirate of Abu Dhabi HotelsEmirate of Abu Dhabi Hotel DealsBy Hotel TypeThings to doRestaurantsFlightsHoliday RentalsShoppingPackage HolidaysCruisesCar Hire
Emirate of Abu Dhabi MotelsEmirate of Abu Dhabi HostelsEmirate of Abu Dhabi CampgroundsBusiness Hotels Emirate of Abu DhabiFamily Hotels Emirate of Abu DhabiSpa Hotels in Emirate of Abu DhabiRomantic Hotels in Emirate of Abu DhabiLuxury Hotels in Emirate of Abu DhabiEmirate of Abu Dhabi Beach HotelsEmirate of Abu Dhabi ResortsEmirate of Abu Dhabi Green HotelsBy Hotel Class
5-stars Hotels in Emirate of Abu Dhabi4-stars Hotels in Emirate of Abu Dhabi3-stars Hotels in Emirate of Abu DhabiBy Hotel Brand
Millennium Hotels in Emirate of Abu DhabiRadisson Hotels in Emirate of Abu DhabiLouvre Hotels in Emirate of Abu DhabiRadisson Blu Hotels in Emirate of Abu DhabiAccor Hotels in Emirate of Abu DhabiRamada Hotels in Emirate of Abu DhabiRotana Hotels in Emirate of Abu DhabiAloft Hotels in Emirate of Abu DhabiLe Meridien Hotels in Emirate of Abu DhabiShangri-La Hotels in Emirate of Abu DhabiInterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Emirate of Abu DhabiWyndham Hotels in Emirate of Abu DhabiPopular Amenities
Emirate of Abu Dhabi Hotels with a PoolEmirate of Abu Dhabi Hotels with ParkingPet Friendly Hotels in Emirate of Abu DhabiPopular Emirate of Abu Dhabi Categories
Oceanfront Hotels in Emirate of Abu DhabiDiscount Hotels in Emirate of Abu DhabiFamily Resorts in Emirate of Abu DhabiAll Inclusive Hotels in Emirate of Abu DhabiAll Inclusive Resorts in Emirate of Abu DhabiEmirate of Abu Dhabi Beach Spa ResortsEmirate of Abu Dhabi Pet Friendly Beach HotelsEmirate of Abu Dhabi Beach Suite HotelsEmirate of Abu Dhabi Hot Tub Suite HotelsEmirate of Abu Dhabi Beach Spa HotelsNear AirportsNear Colleges
Emirate of Abu Dhabi Tourism: Best of Emirate of Abu Dhabi
Start planning for Emirate of Abu Dhabi
Create a Trip to save and organise all of your travel ideas, and see them on a map
Essential Emirate of Abu Dhabi
A mix of the charming, modern, and tried and true.
Can't-miss spots to dine, drink, and feast.
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences.
Discover Emirate of Abu Dhabi
- Home to over 4,000 animals, the spacious and well-kept Al Ain Zoo is the region's largest and most acclaimed. With transparent enclosures, the zoo is home to indigenous and exotic species including Arabian oryx, the big-horned Barbary sheep, rhinos, hippos, tigers, lions and more. Animal lovers can enjoy a variety of new entertaining, interactive and educational activities at the Al Ain Zoo in #AlAin. Your extraordinary moments are waiting for you #InAbuDhabi, till then #StaySafe 📸 AlAinZooUAE
- #DYK that this famous world famous mosque 🕌 holds some amazing facts? The white marble masterpiece adorns 1,096 amethyst-&-jasper-embedded columns, 82 white marble domes, beautiful reflective pools, gold-plated Swarovski chandeliers & a courtyard featuring one of the largest marble mosaic artworks in the world. The #SheikhZayedGrandMosque holds a Guinness World Record for the largest hand-woven carpet & also boasts one of the largest chandeliers in a mosque. #StaySafe #InAbuDhabi 📸 CNNTravel
- Rising from the dunes like a mirage, Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara is all set to welcome guests with new magical experiences in a safe environment #InAbuDhabi. The resort offers a world of experiences and amazing facilities to bond and unwind with your young ones. The resort also offers a uniquely responsible luxury experience- from recycling water to solar energy to the delectable veggies and herbs grown at its own greenhouse, the resort is moving towards sustainability.
- #DYK that Al Jahili Fort is one of UAE's largest forts? As a symbol of power, Al Jahili reflects the importance of Al Ain to Abu Dhabi’s ruling family & the nation’s history. The historic fort was built in the late 19th century by Sheikh Zayed bin Khalifa the First (r.1855-1909), both as a symbol of power & as a royal summer residence. The original fort consisted of a square fortified enclosure & a distinctive four-storey circular tower. A must visit while visiting the UAE's garden city
- When the time is right for you to travel and you are itching for an adventurous holiday that is safe yet fun, think of the UAE capital. You can be rest assured that the thrills, spills & high-octane adventures at the #GoSafe certified attractions & experience #InAbuDhabi are implemented to offer you a stress-free holiday. The Go Safe Certification programme testifies to the implementation of cleanliness & hygiene standards at all tourist premises
- ByVisit Abu DhabiFun Itinerary for Transit Visitors #InAbuDhabiAn extraordinary transit holiday awaits you #InAbuDhabi! Do not waste your precious time watching the clock or getting bored in the airport lounges. It’s really easy to get out and explore Abu Dhabi – transit visas are quick and simple to get – and there’s something to delight everyone in our emirate!If you’re a thrill-seeker, if you want to entertain the kids, if you want to cram in a bit of luxury shopping, if you want to soak up some Arabian culture – both ancient and modern – or even enjoy a world-class meal, here are couple of fun options just for you!7 items
- ByThe IndependentAbu DhabiFeaturing: Louvre Abu Dhabi, Observation Deck at 300, Saadiyat Beach Club, Qasr Al Hosn, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, The Abu Dhabi EDITION, Pearl Rotana Capital Centre, Conrad Abu Dhabi Etihad Towers, Oak Room, Lebanese Mill, Nolu's Cafe, Butcher & Still, Al Bateen Beach, Emirates Palace15 items