Explore Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi TourismAbu Dhabi HotelsBed and Breakfast Abu DhabiAbu Dhabi Holiday RentalsAbu Dhabi Holiday PackagesFlights to Abu DhabiAbu Dhabi RestaurantsAbu Dhabi AttractionsAbu Dhabi ShoppingAbu Dhabi Travel ForumAbu Dhabi PhotosAbu Dhabi MapAbu Dhabi GuideHotels
All Abu Dhabi HotelsAbu Dhabi Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in Abu DhabiBy Hotel TypeThings to doRestaurantsFlightsHoliday RentalsShoppingPackage HolidaysCruisesCar Hire
Abu Dhabi MotelsAbu Dhabi HostelsAbu Dhabi CampgroundsSpa Hotels in Abu DhabiBusiness Hotels Abu DhabiLuxury Hotels in Abu DhabiRomantic Hotels in Abu DhabiAbu Dhabi ResortsFamily Hotels Abu DhabiAbu Dhabi Beach HotelsAbu Dhabi Green HotelsBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel Brand
Radisson Hotels in Abu DhabiInterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Abu DhabiHoliday Inns in Abu DhabiCrowne Plaza Hotels in Abu DhabiOYO Hotels in Abu DhabiHyatt Hotels in Abu DhabiLouvre Hotels in Abu DhabiWyndham Hotels in Abu DhabiMarriott Hotels in Abu DhabiPremier Inns in Abu DhabiSt. Regis Hotels in Abu DhabiLe Meridien Hotels in Abu DhabiSheraton Hotels in Abu DhabiRotana Hotels in Abu DhabiShangri-La Hotels in Abu DhabiPopular AmenitiesPopular Abu Dhabi Categories
Apartment Hotels Abu DhabiDiscount Hotels in Abu DhabiLuxury Beach Hotels Abu DhabiHotels with Private Beach in Abu DhabiHotels with Hot Tubs in Abu DhabiAll Inclusive Hotels in Abu DhabiAbu Dhabi Golf ResortsLuxury Beach Resorts Abu DhabiAll Inclusive Resorts in Abu DhabiAbu Dhabi Spa ResortsNear Landmarks
Hotels near Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque CenterHotels near Ferrari World Abu DhabiHotels near Emirates PalaceHotels near Yas Waterworld Abu DhabiHotels near The CornicheHotels near Yas Marina CircuitHotels near Louvre Abu DhabiHotels near Heritage VillageHotels near Observation Deck at 300Hotels near Abu Dhabi Falcon HospitalNear Train StationsNear AirportsNear Colleges
Abu Dhabi Tourism: Best of Abu Dhabi
About Abu Dhabi
Atmospheric backstreets paint a very different picture to first impressions of Abu Dhabi. The often slick and modern capital of the U.A.E. presents a fascinating mixture of tradition and progression. Tracing its rich history back to around 3000 B.C., Abu Dhabi maintains a more distinctly Arabian ambiance than glitzy Dubai. Taxis are a safe, reliable way to get around sites such as The Corniche Park, the White Fort, the Heritage Village, which offers glimpses into Bedouin life, and the Women's Craft Centre.
Start planning for Abu Dhabi
Create a Trip to save and organise all of your travel ideas, and see them on a map
Sponsored by Visit Abu Dhabi
By Visit Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi. Waiting to welcome you
It’s time to start planning that next incredible trip! Whether it’s an outdoor adventure with friends, a luxury retreat for two surrounded by nature, a fun-filled family trip at the beach, a week spent shopping for your favourite things, or sightseeing 4,000-year-old sites, look no further than Abu Dhabi. Explore our pick of 15 unmissable places that have been waiting to welcome you.
Essential Abu Dhabi
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences.
A mix of the charming, modern, and tried and true.
Can't-miss spots to dine, drink, and feast.
Discover Abu Dhabi
- We love how Steve Harvey is enjoying his #WorldsCoolestWinter at Qasr Al Watan #InAbuDhabi! Make your #WorldsCoolestWinter rich with experiences. Visit Qasr Al Watan - a spectacular landmark that is more than a palace in the UAE capital. As a unique testament to the spirit of the Emirati people and its leader, the Palace invites the world to share the nation's culture, knowledge and inspiring journey #StaySafe
- As we end the year, it's time to say thank you for staying curious. Thank you for sharing your love for Abu Dhabi ❤️ Let's show you the best landmarks, monuments and natural wonders #InAbuDhabi that you loved most virtually in 2020. Enjoy, be inspired and make sure you add these landmarks on your bucket list! #StaySafe
- #DYK that this famous world famous mosque 🕌 holds some amazing facts? The white marble masterpiece adorns 1,096 amethyst-&-jasper-embedded columns, 82 white marble domes, beautiful reflective pools, gold-plated Swarovski chandeliers & a courtyard featuring one of the largest marble mosaic artworks in the world. The #SheikhZayedGrandMosque holds a Guinness World Record for the largest hand-woven carpet & also boasts one of the largest chandeliers in a mosque. #StaySafe #InAbuDhabi 📸 CNNTravel
- ByThe IndependentAbu DhabiFeaturing: Louvre Abu Dhabi, Observation Deck at 300, Saadiyat Beach Club, Qasr Al Hosn, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, The Abu Dhabi EDITION, Pearl Rotana Capital Centre, Conrad Abu Dhabi Etihad Towers, Oak Room, Lebanese Mill, Nolu's Cafe, Butcher & Still, Al Bateen Beach, Emirates Palace15 items
- ByVisit Abu DhabiFun Itinerary for Transit Visitors #InAbuDhabiAn extraordinary transit holiday awaits you #InAbuDhabi! Do not waste your precious time watching the clock or getting bored in the airport lounges. It’s really easy to get out and explore Abu Dhabi – transit visas are quick and simple to get – and there’s something to delight everyone in our emirate!If you’re a thrill-seeker, if you want to entertain the kids, if you want to cram in a bit of luxury shopping, if you want to soak up some Arabian culture – both ancient and modern – or even enjoy a world-class meal, here are couple of fun options just for you!7 items