Destin TourismDestin HotelsBed and Breakfast DestinDestin Holiday RentalsDestin Holiday PackagesFlights to DestinDestin RestaurantsDestin AttractionsDestin ShoppingDestin Travel ForumDestin PhotosDestin MapDestin GuideHotels
All Destin HotelsDestin Hotel DealsBy Hotel TypeThings to Do
Destin MotelsDestin CampgroundsSpa Hotels in DestinBusiness Hotels DestinDestin Green HotelsLuxury Hotels in DestinFamily Hotels DestinDestin Beach HotelsDestin ResortsRomantic Hotels in DestinBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel Brand
InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in DestinChoice Hotels in DestinHilton Hotels in DestinClub Wyndham Hotels in DestinMarriott Hotels in DestinWyndham Hotels in DestinPopular AmenitiesPopular Destin Categories
Quiet Hotels in DestinDestin Suite HotelsCharming Hotels in DestinHotels with Military Discounts in DestinBoardwalk Hotels in DestinModern Hotels in DestinFamily Resorts in DestinDestin Beach Spa HotelsDestin Pet Friendly Beach HotelsDestin Hot Tub Suite HotelsNear Landmarks
Hotels near Destin Harbor BoardwalkHotels near Henderson Beach State ParkHotels near Village of Baytowne WharfHotels near HarborWalk VillageHotels near Big Kahuna's Water and Adventure ParkHotels near Destin HarborHotels near The TrackHotels near HarborWalk MarinaHotels near Crystal Sands BeachHotels near Mid-Bay BridgeNear Airports
Hotels near Ft. Walton Beach Airport (VPS)Hotels near Pensacola Regional Airport (PNS)Hotels near Destin Airport (DSI)Motels near Pensacola Regional Airport (PNS)Motels near Destin Airport (DSI)Motels near Ft. Walton Beach Airport (VPS)Near Colleges
All things to do in DestinAdmission TicketsRestaurantsFlightsHoliday RentalsShoppingPackage HolidaysCruisesCar Hire
Destin Tourism: Best of Destin
Destin is located on Florida’s Emerald Coast, which gets its name from its beautiful, clear green water. Beaches here have extremely fine, soft sand, so if you’re a beach-walker or your kids enjoy building sand castles, this could be a great destination for you.
Start planning for Destin
Create a Trip to save and organise all of your travel ideas, and see them on a map
Where to Go for Family Fun in Destin
Set along the Emerald Coast on Florida's Panhandle, Destin is a great beach destination for the entire brood. Make sure to leave enough time to check out these family-friendly spots.
- Fudpucker's Gator BeachGator Beach is the largest alligator park on the Emerald Coast. You can get up close and personal to snap a pic, feed the reptiles and watch the gator shows.
- Henderson Beach State ParkTake the family to the white-sand beaches and clear, blue waters of Henderson Beach State Park. Just remember to check the colored flags for swimming conditions before diving in.
- Big Kahuna's Water and Adventure ParkWith more than 40 different water slides and play areas including tube slides, lazy river and wave pool, this water park is a kids paradise. Kiddie rides are also available for the younger ones so nobody has to miss out.
- Buccaneer Pirate CruiseIf your kids have decided that it the pirate's life for them, then a ride on this pirate cruise is a must. Expect non-stop pirate-themed fun from sword fighting to treasure hunting while you’re on board.
- Destin Laser TagEverybody loves laser tag. This location also has a mini golf course and other arcade games. Your kids will never want to leave.
- Crab Island WatersportsCrab Island is a popular water-sports hub that has offers plenty to do for young and old. Take your pick from various activities including paddle boarding, snorkeling, kayaking, jet skiing and more.
- Destin Harbor BoardwalkBustling with restaurants, bars and specialty shops, the boardwalk is a good place to walk off dinner and take in the sunset.
- Crab Trap DestinRest assured that even picky eaters will love this waterfront seafood restaurant thanks to its expansive kids menu. The signature hot crab dip is a must-try.
- Harry T'sAfter you've had your fill of sandcastle-building and swimming, kick back at Harry T's with a frozen drink and some delicious seafood plates. Kid options are also available.
- Ride On Surf SchoolLearn to surf no matter your age or skill with surf at Ride On Surf School. Your kids will really enjoy an afternoon riding the waves.