Explore Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach TourismVirginia Beach HotelsBed and Breakfast Virginia BeachVirginia Beach Holiday RentalsVirginia Beach Holiday PackagesFlights to Virginia BeachVirginia Beach AttractionsVirginia Beach Travel ForumVirginia Beach PhotosVirginia Beach MapVirginia Beach GuideHotels
All Virginia Beach HotelsVirginia Beach Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in Virginia BeachBy Hotel TypeThings to doRestaurantsFlightsHoliday RentalsShoppingPackage HolidaysCruisesCar Hire
Virginia Beach MotelsVirginia Beach CampgroundsFamily Hotels Virginia BeachBusiness Hotels Virginia BeachVirginia Beach Beach HotelsVirginia Beach ResortsVirginia Beach Green HotelsSpa Hotels in Virginia BeachRomantic Hotels in Virginia BeachLuxury Hotels in Virginia BeachBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel Brand
Marriott Hotels in Virginia BeachWyndham Hotels in Virginia BeachHilton Hotels in Virginia BeachChoice Hotels in Virginia BeachRadisson Hotels in Virginia BeachBest Western Hotels in Virginia BeachInterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Virginia BeachHoliday Inns in Virginia BeachEconoLodge Hotels in Virginia BeachLa Quinta Inns & Suites in Virginia BeachComfort Inns in Virginia BeachHoward Johnson Hotels in Virginia BeachPopular Amenities
Virginia Beach Hotels with a PoolVirginia Beach Hotels with ParkingPet Friendly Hotels in Virginia BeachPopular NeighbourhoodsPopular Virginia Beach Categories
Hotels with Hot Tubs in Virginia BeachVirginia Beach Pet Friendly CampsitesVirginia Beach Pet Friendly MotelsVirginia Beach Beach Spa ResortsVirginia Beach Spa HotelsCouples Resorts in Virginia BeachLuxury Beach Resorts Virginia BeachHotels with Infinity Pools in Virginia BeachVirginia Beach Golf ResortsVirginia Beach Spa ResortsNear AirportsNear Colleges
Hotels near Cayce/Reilly School of MassageHotels near Atlantic UniversityHotels near Centura College - Virginia Beach, VAHotels near Empire Beauty School - Virginia Beach, VAHotels near South University - Virginia BeachHotels near The Art Institute of Virginia BeachHotels near Bryant & Stratton College
Virginia Beach Tourism: Best of Virginia Beach
Beachy fun on a bedrock of history
Up for a classic fun-in-the-sun getaway? Virginia Beach delivers with multiple white-sand beaches, plus a massive boardwalk and stellar seafood. A good portion of visitors come from the D.C. metro area (a three- to four-hour drive away). It's easy to spend a weekend lazing away by the shore collecting freckles, but those that explore beyond the beach will be rewarded with dazzling wildlife and historic sites.
Start planning for Virginia Beach
Create a Trip to save and organise all of your travel ideas, and see them on a map
Essential Virginia Beach
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences that define Virginia Beach.
A mix of the charming, iconic, and modern.
Quintessential Virginia Beach restaurants, bars, and beyond.
From the Forums
Rent a Home for Your Next Escape
Popular homes in Virginia Beach
A Romantic Escape to Virginia Beach
There's a reason they say Virginia is for lovers. From candlelit dinners to sunset boat rides, here are 8 dreamy things to do with your partner.
Clara S, Brooklyn, NY
- Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront2,584 reviewsThe Hilton Virginia Beach screams romance with a dreamy infinity pool and gorgeous suites with water views.
- Taste Unlimited37 reviewsPick up some to-go sandwiches at Taste Unlimited for a picnic at the nearby beach or to eat on the outside picnic tables.
- Virginia Beach Horseback607 reviewsIt doesn't get more romantic than a sunset horseback ride on the beach.
- Back Bay National Wildlife Refuge353 reviewsIf you're a nature lover, don't miss a romantic walk through the Back Bay National Wildlife Refuge. You'll pass sand dunes, maritime forests, fresh water marshes, ponds and ocean beach.
- Terrapin Restaurant368 reviewsJust a few blocks from the boardwalk, the romantic Terrapin restaurant serves standout seafood plates like Josper grilled rockfish and delicious grilled meats.
- The Best Body Company19 reviewsAfter a long beach day, unwind with a couples massage or chakra™ Balancing Treatment at Best Body Company.
- Sonoma Wine Bar & Bistro - Virginia Beach139 reviewsFor a pre-dinner drink, Sonoma Wine Bar & Bistro is the perfect spot, with a 400-bottle list and 70 wines by the glass in both flight- and full-sized pours.
- Pungo ridge winery6 reviewsGo for wine tour and tasting at Pungo Ridge Winery. You'll sample rich fruit and country wines made from local berries like Blackberry, Blueberry, Strawberry and Pear.
Dig Into Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach Is Great For
The Best Spas to Help You Unwind
Here's where to hit the reset button
Virginia Beach Arts and Culture Tour
There's more to VA Beach than sand and surf..
Virginia Beach After Dark
Breweries, wine bars, nightlclubs--VA Beach has it all