Interested in Bicester?
We'll send you updates with the latest deals, reviews and articles for Bicester each week.
Topics include Background, Transportation, Dining Scene, United Kingdom: For Foreign Visitors & more!
- Go into the town centre and shop in independant shops
- Relax and walk around Garth Park
- Visit historic St Edburgs Church
- Go for a local history walk organised by the Bicester Local History Society
- Shop at Bicester Village (though it can get a bit too busy and it is quite expensive)
- Catch the train to Oxford
- Stay at the Littlebury Hotel
- Catch the train to Islip and go for a walk in the countryside, ending with a pub lunch
- Go swimming or have a go at 10 pin bowling in the sports centre
- Browse the large selection of books in Bicester library.