We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Festivals in Virgin Gorda are about fishing and sailing. Some of the events and festivals that you shouldn’t miss are:
- Virgin Gorda International Marlin Week, it is a seven-day tournament in August, boaters from all over the world set for the sea to catch the Blue Marlin and the White Marlin or Sailfish. Although a competition, there is a lot of socializing between captains and anglers before and after the competition is over, and when the lines are out.
- Spanish Town Fisherman’s Jamboree, in the last week of March, this three-day event is parallel to Virgin Gorda Easter Festival;
- Annversary Tournament Wahoo Mania 2 in the last week of September, the event is organized by Virgin Gorda Fishermen’s Cooperative;
- In the second week of January, women are honored with Bitter End's Women on the Water Week;
- Don't miss Lonshore's Caribbean Sailing weeks in December and January;
- If you happen to be in Thanksgiving, don’t miss the Thanksgiving Sail Caribbean Week, a highlight of the islands.
Check the events and festivals at neighboring Tortola.