Interested in Guelph?
We'll send you updates with the latest deals, reviews and articles for Guelph each week.
1. Spend the afternoon at Guelph Lake. Go swimming or rent a canoe or paddle boat off one of its two large, sandy beaches. Later, visit the Elora Gorge and truly experience the scenery and wonder of nature by floating down the Grand River on an inner tube!
2. Take a walk over the Lattice Covered Footbridge, one of only two in all of Ontario, near the junction of the Speed and Eramosa Rivers. Afterward, relax at The Boathouse for an ice cream cone, lunch, or a light snack.
3. Wear white to really glow at Gophers 'Glow-In-The-Dark' Indoor Mini-Golf. Be ready for fun and a challenge at the only par 53 course in Guelph!
4. Learn something about the world in which we live at the Growing Up In Guelph Children’s Museum. It’s located in the Civic Museum, so there’s something for children and adults of all ages.5. “In Flanders fields the poppies blow…” You learned about him in school, now discover the life and times of John McCrae at McCrae House, a place of national significance.
6. Marvel at the sight of thousands of free-flying butterflies, stroll through lush tropical gardens and discover the secret lives of butterflies at Wings of Paradise, butterfly conservatory.7. See the Donkey Sanctuary farm to enjoy the animals and their peaceful world.
8. Enjoy one of Guelph largest recreational greenspaces, Riverside Park. Have a picnic by the river, ride the Riverside Express or musical carousel. Just don’t lose track of time- check the floral clock (it keeps time!)
9. Around Saturday morning? Visit the bustling Guelph Farmers' Market like others have been doing for over 173 years. Enjoy what local farmers and vendors have to offer.
10. Do fresh and crunchy peanuts sound delicious? Check out Picards Peanuts for over two hundred specialty snack and confectionary peanuts (and lots of free samples!)