We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Exeter Golf and Country Club is the region's finest member's club with luxurious leisure facilities set within the 120 acre Georgian estate.
- a stunning 18 hole golf course, designed by the famous James Braid
- a well-equipped gym and fitness studio with personal trainers and both holistic and aerobic classes
- indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools
- 6 tennis courts with professional coaches
- squash courts - rated best in Devon by the BSA, also with professional coaches
- bars and dining
The Georgian mansion is also the perfect venue for weddings, banquets, dinners and business events from meetings to conferences for up to 230 people. Exeter Golf and Country Club offers free parking for up to 300 cars and is conveniently located mins from Exeter City Centre, train stations and the M5 motorway, A30 and A38. It is also on a regular bus route.