We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly. We support the following browsers:
When you first visit Parma, be sure that you have checked this sites on your list of places that you should not miss.
- Piazza Duomo, enter the 12th century Cathedral and admire the fresco Virgin’s Assumption painted by Correggio on the duomo;
- Walk to the Baptistery, an architectural jewel that blends Romanesque and Gothic styles and houses 13th and 14th centuries frescos depicting biblical scenes;
- Visit the Steccata Church, a reinassance jewel where you can admire Parmigianino frescos
- Visit the Palace of the Pilotta. There, you’ll be in the hub of Parma’s culture: the Palatine Library, the National Archeological Museum, the National Gallery, the Farnese Theatre and the Bodoni Museum share all that majestic space.
- Have a relaxing walk in Parco Ducale, just over the Pilotta bridge. You’ll find some cool during the summer months!
- Be mesmerized by an opera at Theatre Regio, ”the” site in the world for great opera, admire de neo-classical building inaugurated in 1829.
- Attend a concert at Auditorium Paganini and admire the imperial perspectives of the newly rebuilt building, once a sugar factory;