Interested in Ho Chi Minh City?
We'll send you updates with the latest deals, reviews and articles for Ho Chi Minh City each week.
Topics include Transportation, Vietnam: For Foreign Visitors & more!
Many place in saigon you can choose for your jorney such as:
Enjoy halal food: halal saigon, banana leaf halal, shamsudin halal,.... especially PHO halal with basiroh restaurant
Muslim shopping: Telekung, jubah cotton, baju kurung with mai collection, trucxinh, basiroh, benthanh market...
1. Saigon central mosque (Jamia Al-Musulman, Thánh đường Hồi giáo Musulman)
- The Central Mosque was built in 1935. It was originally constructed for worshipers from southern India then resident in Saigon, but now Muslims from all over the world would come here to worship.
- Adress: 66 Đông Du, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
(66 Dong Du Street, Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam)
2. Cho lon mosque (Thánh đường Hồi Giáo Chợ Lớn):
- The Cholon Mosque is found in the Chinatown – Cholon – of Ho Chi Minh City, is an austere. The clean lines and lack of ornamentation of the Cholon Jamial Mosque contrast starkly with nearby Chinese and Vietnamese Buddhist pagodas.
- Address: 641 Đường Nguyễn Trãi, phường 11, Quận 5, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam.
(641 Nguyen Trai Street, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.)
3. Al Rahman mosque (Thánh đường Al Rahim)
- Address: 45 Nam Kỳ Khởi Nghĩa, Nguyễn Thái Bình, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
(45 Nam Ky Khoi Nghia, Dist 1,Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam).
4. Jamiyah Islamic mosque
- Address: 52 Nguyễn Văn Trỗi, phường 15, Phú Nhuận, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
(52 Nguyen Van Troi, Phu Nhuan Dist, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam)
5. Jamiul Anwar mosque
- Address: 157/9B Duong Ba Trac, District 8, (enter the alley)