We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Boquete's lush landscape houses the most incredible and unique variety of birds. The curious traveler will want to know about the birds and are other animals that can only be found in this area. Some books worth mentioning are:
- A Guide to Birds in Panama by Robert S. Ridgely and John A. Gwynne.
- Site Guides: Costa Rica and Panama. A guide to the best birding locations by Dennis W. Rogers.
- Where to watch birds in Central America, Mexico and the Caribbean by Nigel Wheatley and David Brewer.
- Adventures in Nature Panama by William Friar.
- Notes on a collection of reptiles from Boquete, Panama by Joseph Richard Slevin.