Interested in Birmingham?
We'll send you updates with the latest deals, reviews and articles for Birmingham each week.
Topics include Transportation, United States: For Foreign Visitors & more!
Let's find a patio for you....
1) Superior Cocina is a locally-owned, one-of-kind, upscale Tex-Mex restaurant with a stunning decor located in Colonial Brookwood Village in Mountain Brook. It has a nice patio outside and when the weather is nice, this is a nice atmosphere. http://www.thecocinasuperior.com/
2) Next door is Brio Tuscan Grille - an upscale chain that has an equally impressive interior and sound Italian fare...if's patio is adjacent to Superior's. http://www.brioitalian.com/locations/
3) P.F. Chang's Chinese Bistro has a small patio with a commanding 5 mile view of the valley below and Double Oak Mountain in the background. In nice weather, eat on this patio as it is very quiet in contrast to the boisterous environment inside this perpetually busy restaurant. If the weather is good when you are here and you like good Chinese food, go there without a doubt. (The restaurant now takes reservations...)
4) The Cheesecake Factory is located above P.F. Chang's in the Summit shopping center and has a similar small outdoor patio. Same contrast with the extremely busy and noisy interior of this restaurant. The Cheesecake Factory has an extremely broad menu at very reasonable prices. This restaurant does not take reservations and is perpetually busy, so get there early and be patient.
5) Cobb Lane Restaurant at Five Points South has been known for decades for its intimate and shady patio located on a sleepy brick alleyway. http://www.birminghammenus.com/cobblane/
Check their website and give it a try. This is probably the best known restaurant patio in the city.
6) The front patio of Bottega Cafe is a favorite with local diners in the beautiful Spring and Fall months. See the Birmingham Dining Guide for visitors for a description of this Frank Stitt-owned and operated restaurant. http://www.tripadvisor.com/Travel-g30...
Here is their website - http://www.bottegarestaurant.com/cafe/
7) The quaint back patio at Sol Y Luna is fun and the restaurant has a great menu of tapas and upscale tequilas. http://www.birminghammenus.com/solyluna/