We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
- Kids games, footballs, small surf board, tennis rackets.
- 4 x fold up outdoor chairs.
- hair dryer, radio alarm clock & shaving sockets.
- Iron & ironing board, pegs, washing line & clothes airer.
- Beautiful beach 5 minutes walking distance from the property and Coastal Path with stunning views of the sea, wildlife, countryside and cliffs.
- Nearby to Freshwater Inn and Stackpole both great value and serve delicious food and serve real ales.
Included: All bed linen, bath and hand towels, soap, loo roll, washing up liquid, cloth, tea towels, oven gloves, tea/coffee/sugar, fresh milk, biscuits/cake, salt/pepper, kitchen utensils, crockery/cutlery and much more.
Ideal location for:
- Families, couples wanting to unwind and relax and out door enthusiasts wanting easy access to surfing, climbing, walking & kayaking.
- Family days at the beach nearby, horse riders, golfers, fishing, boat rides, divers.
Take in the fresh sea air and breath-taking scenery, visit the wonderful places, museums and attractions Pembrokeshire has to offer.
About the Manager
Languages spoken:German, English, Italian, French, Spanish