Lovely position with lovely views, nice and peaceful with plenty of walking options. House plenty big enough for us, would say only gripes are
1) Double bed has 2 single duvets on it which makes it a night of restless sleep when youre being uncovered a double bed should have a double quilt!
2) The bathroom could do with a cleaning and re grouting where the tiles are round the bath because they have gone a rusty brown colour
3) The seal on the bottom of the shower door is mouldy green so needs replacing or a good soak and scrub with bleach
4) The toilet brush holder had manky water in it from whenever it was used last to scrub the loo which made me feel like vomiting. Whoever cleans the property doesn't seem to like cleaning the bathroom which is of great importance
5) There is an ant problem coming from the sun room attached to the lounge, we had to stuff a towel out of the airing cupboard under the door to block the gap to stop them coming through.