We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Grand Luxxe Junior Villa Unit: one-bedroom, one-bathroom villa with one king-size bed, a Jacuzzi tub, living room with a sleeper sofa, private deck, and two LCD TVs. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY 2 adults and 2 children (under 12).
• Grand Luxxe Riviera Maya is an AAA Five-Diamond resort. • Mexico state lodging fee: 3% is not included in the rental. Tax is to be paid to the resort upon check-out. • All-inclusive option is not available.
About the Owner
Response Time:Within a few hours
Interaction with guests:
Unit has microwave, fridge, kitchen sink, coffee maker, safe box.
Included in the rental:
- Daily house keeping service
- Turn-down service
- Complementary in-room Wi-Fi
- Check-in begins at 5 PM. Check-out is at 10 AM.
- Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children (under 12)
- Renters agree to not exceed the maximum occupancy for the unit...
Pets not allowed
Smoking not allowed
5:00 PM check-in
10:00 AM check-out
1 Full bath
Rates are calculated based on the latest information provided. Please contact the manager/owner to confirm actual rates for your requested dates.
Please contact the manager for complete rate information.
About the neighbourhood
JOYÀ by Cirque du Soleil: the awe-inspiring visual spectacle boasting a performance-packed wondrous journey in the mysterious Mayan jungle with never-before-seen acts and a 3-course meal tailor-designed to mirror the magic happening onstage.
Resort Highlights: • One resident Cirque du Soleil show: JOYÀ • One Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course• 5 resort hotels • 1000 acres of paradise • Over half a mile of beach • 17 wonderful bars & restaurants • 15 pristine pools • 3 sanctuaries: flamingo, crocodile, and sea turtle
- Taxi to Cancun airport is about 520 Peso/USD 29. - Taxi to Playa del Carmen (5th Avenue shopping area or Mega supermarket) is 300 Peso/USD 17. - Shuttle to Playa del Carmen (5th Avenue shopping area or Mega supermarket) is 80 Peso/USD 5 (one-way). Meet at the Lobby Central.
Car not needed
How to get there
Airport: Cancun Airport: 30.0 km
Ferry: Playa del Carmen: 15.0 km
- Car is not needed - Complementary Airport pickup
Fishing Nearby, Golf Course Is On Site Or Within 15 Mins Walk, There Are Tennis Courts Nearby.