We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Grand Bliss One-Bedroom Suite: - Maximum Occupancy: 4 adults and 2 children - Bedroom outfitted with a king-size bed - Living room complete with a dining table and kitchen - Balcony with private plunge pool and two LCD televisions
• Grand Bliss Riviera Maya is an AAA Four-Diamond resort. • Mexico state lodging fee: 3% is not included in the rental. Tax is to be paid to the resort upon check-out. • All-inclusive option is not available.
About the Owner
Response Time:Within a few hours
Interaction with guests:
Unit has microwave, fridge, kitchen sink, coffee maker, safe box, 4-burner stove (no oven), toaster, dishes and utensils
Included in the rental:
- Daily house keeping service
- Turn-down service
- Complementary in-room Wi-Fi
- Check-in begins at 5 PM. Check-out is at 10 AM.
- Maximum Occupancy: 4 adults and 2 children (under 12)
- Renters agree to not exceed the maximum occupancy for the unit...
Pets not allowed
Smoking not allowed
5:00 PM check-in
10:00 AM check-out
1 Full bath
Rates are calculated based on the latest information provided. Please contact the manager/owner to confirm actual rates for your requested dates.
Please note: rates may have been converted from the original local currency to
British Pounds and are approximate rates that may change due to exchange rate fluctuation. Please contact the manager to confirm actual rates for your requested dates.
About the neighbourhood
The Nicklaus Design Golf Course at Vidanta Riviera Maya— an 18-hole, par 54 golf course — is a masterpiece of natural and technical beauty. As you play, you’ll weave in and out of the jungle, with new challenges and new views around every turn.
Resort Highlights: • One Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course • One resident Cirque du Soleil show: JOYÀ • 5 resort hotels • 1000 acres of paradise • Over half a mile of beach • 17 wonderful bars & restaurants • 15 pristine pools • 3 sanctuaries: flamingo, crocodile, and sea turtle
- Taxi to Cancun airport is about 520 Peso/USD 29. - Taxi to Playa del Carmen (5th Avenue shopping area or Mega supermarket) is 300 Peso/USD 17. - Shuttle to Playa del Carmen (5th Avenue shopping area or Mega supermarket) is 80 Peso/USD 5 (one-way). Meet at the Lobby Central.
Car not needed
How to get there
Airport: Cancun: 50.0 km
- Car is not needed - Complementary Airport pickup
Fishing Nearby, Golf Course Is On Site Or Within 15 Mins Walk, There Are Tennis Courts Nearby, Watersports Nearby.