In the heart of Milano, five minutes walk by Duomo cathedral and from the best italian theatre La Scala, we propose a luxury apartment of 180 sqm. Well located in the middle of the historical centre really close to Duomo and to the main International shopping district. The flat is composed by 3 bedrooms, two with double bed and one with two single beds. Two bathrooms with new bathtub and shower and a nice tiny guest bathroom.Large living room furnished with beautiful antique furniture that it does really match with the architecture of the room. In the living room there’s a wide dinning zone with a big table where you can realize events, dinners, meeting and presentation. It’s also furnished of comfortable and big sofas, armchairs and a 50” flat screen TV.
The kitchen is fully equipped and furnished
There’s air condition in all the flat and free wi-fi.
How to reach the apartment
From Stazione Centrale take the yellow line and stop at Duomo station.
From Malpensa airport take the Malpensa Express and stop in Cadorna, from there we suggest you to take a taxi or take the metro red line to Duomo station.
From Linate Airport take the bus n.73 that will brings you to piazza San Babila, from there walk to Duomo station (4min by walk), the flati s near 5 min by walk
Interaction with guests
We will welcome you in the best conditions with a person speaking, english, french, spanish or italian .
Please note that we offers our guests an efficient consiergerie service 24/24 with a dedicated phone number for every need during your stay.
Services on request bookable in advance:
* Driver and from airport
* Catering at home
* Restaurant Reservation
* Booking for shows and events
* Extra cleaning during the stay
* Baby sitting
* Coupon for access to the gym and spa.
Please note that you need to indicate the check in/out time.
Our check in arefrom 15.00 till 18.00, checkout from 9 till 11.00
For unusual request we may aske a contribution of 20 euros.
The neighborhood of San Maurilio, as well as being strategically located just a few minutes from the Duomo has a great personality and charm. You can amaze this district, where there are antique shops, small artists laboratory, designers atelier. Via San Maurilio and adjoining streets are worth a visit and get lost in the lanes of roads. In the house you will find our recommended shops.
Milano most famous places
- The Duomo cathedral with impressive dimensions, it contains the largest collection of marble statues in the world.
- The Palazzo Reale (international temporary exhibitions) and novecento (XXth century) museums.
- The Teatro alla Scala.
- The Gallerie d'Italia (XVIIIth & XIXth century museums).
- La Rinascente department store.
- The Galleria and Corso Vittorio Emanuele shopping mecca.
- Green, red and yellow subway lines.
- The 'quadrilatero della moda' (high-end fashion district) and luxury boutiques.
- The Cenacolo Vinciano museum , it houses the famous fresco of Leonardo da Vinci called 'the Last Supper'.
- La Triennale design and architecture exhibition gallery.
- The Castello Sforzesco and the Sempione Park
You will be in the center of Milan.
you can take the Metro from the Duomo Cathedral where pass all the metro lines. The red line leads in a few stops at Rho-Fiera.
You can walk till via Torino were you have the oldest Milan tram line with still the old wooden carriages, the n.1 and 14 will take you to Corso Genova.
If you come by car, you should know that you are entering the area c (surcharge). Under house there are two payable garages where you can leave your car. For long stays, we will arrange a cheaper parking.
Additional amenities include: concierge, coffee maker, kitchen utensils, theater, heater, elevator, museums, senior friendly, child friendly, city view, shopping, family friendly, downtown.