We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
1 of 15Damson and the view south - there's sea out there, we promise!
2 nights minimum
Holiday Rental House
Our off-grid bell tents are scattered about the farm, with some in our secluded & sunlit copse. Additional tents are available during Easter and summer school holidays, dotted around our large our field across the lane, just a few steps from the Pembrokeshire Coast Path. Each of our gorgeous tents is fully equipped with comfy beds; has its own private lawn, with plenty of room for outside dining and a campfire; and its own private cookhouse, piping hot shower and compost loo. All have views south over the Bristol Channel & as far as Lundy Island on a clear day!
Ideal for a romantic getaway, for a family gathering or for groups of friends, and especially for a hen (or stag) party with a difference. For larger groups, consider booking in conjunction with one of our other 6m bell tents or o...Our off-grid bell tents are scattered about the farm, with some in our secluded & sunlit copse. Additional tents are available during Easter and summer school holidays, dotted around our large our field across the lane, just a few steps from the Pembrokeshire Coast Path. Each of our gorgeous tents is fully equipped with comfy beds; has its own private lawn, with plenty of room for outside dining and a campfire; and its own private cookhouse, piping hot shower and compost loo. All have views south over the Bristol Channel & as far as Lundy Island on a clear day!
Ideal for a romantic getaway, for a family gathering or for groups of friends, and especially for a hen (or stag) party with a difference. For larger groups, consider booking in conjunction with one of our other 6m bell tents or our 12 person bunkhouse.
We believe in going the whole hog when it comes to glamping, so all our tents come supplied with:
- super-comfy hypo-allergenic orthopaedic mattresses, not the uncomfortable (& cold!) airbeds you might find elsewhere
- camp fire circle, perfect for toasting marshmallows, bottoms, or even toast! (Your first bag of marshmallows and instant light charcoal are on us)
- picturesque & secluded woodland or meadow site, away from the rest of the farm for your privacy
- fully furnished, with antique & vintage furniture inside the tent and garden furniture for outside dining
- wicker picnic hampers with all the plates, bowls, mugs, wine glasses, tumblers, and cutlery you need for 8 people, even down to salt & pepper and bottle openers
- solar & candle lanterns, chandeliers & fairy lights inside & out, for romantic yet reliable lighting
- your own off-grid piping hot shower & loo, so you don't have to wander all the way back to the farmhouse in the middle of the night or share with anybody else
- scenic location with unobstructed views down the hill over countryside to the sea
- plenty of pillows, cosy duvets, cushions, rugs and blankets, so you'll be snug even on the coolest nights
- well equipped outdoor camp kitchen, complete with full range of pans & other necessities; 4 ring gas hob; and even the kitchen sink with hot & cold running water - for a great 'outdoor cooking' experience without roughing it *too much!
- beautifully decorated, complete with our hand printed bespoke bunting
- larger than average, high quality traditional canvas bell tent with zipped-in groundsheet (ZIG) so that you can choose to let the breeze in on hot days yet keep the insects out
- dark skies, for star gazing up through the trees once the last traces of sunset have gone (have we mentioned the fabulous sunsets you get this far west?)
- anything else we can think of to make your stay perfect (let us know your suggestions on FB, there might be a prize in it!)
Right on the Pembrokeshire Coast Path, close to fantastic climbing at Castlemartin Range East & West, the excellent surfing at Freshwater West & Broadhaven South, and within striking distance of many of Pembrokeshire's best (and unspoilt, especially if you're used to the hordes in Devon & Cornwall) beaches, countryside, castles, river walks, Neolithic remains, geological formations, charming pubs, delicious cafes & restaurants & even the UK's best Street Food (according to the BBC in 2014), film locations and other places of interest.
Dog friendly - we have a very sociable hound ourselves.
Nature fans may be lucky enough to spot badgers & our visiting barn owl at the farm. Or otters, seals, bats, puffins, etc. elsewhere in Pembrokeshire.
Please note that we are in a remote rural location near to an Army Tank Training Range:
- there is no mobile signal at all for most providers, though the copse happens to be the most likely spot to get signal;
- we'll endeavour to provide free wireless internet access near the house (sorry, it doesn't reach as far as the bell tents), but can't guarantee it at all times;
- depending on Army manoeuvres, there may be noise. This is usually only Monday to Friday during the day, with occasional firing up to 10 pm. It's nowhere near as noisy as you'd think, and also quite interesting to watch with the flares & tracer fire!;
- facilities (such as pubs, restaurants, cafes, shops & petrol stations) are all a drive away. There is a bus service, but you are highly recommended to drive as it is infrequent and changes route depending on firing;
- the tents are off-grid apart from water and, despite some expectations, don't have TV or mains electricity. We'll happily charge your phones and cameras in the house but you might not want to bother packing the hair straighteners (we think the sea-tousled look is more 'you' anyway ;) )
- we're an intimate, family-friendly site. We've hosted some amazing groups who have thoroughly enjoyed relaxing around the campfire after an energetic day. But if you're after bright lights and busy pubs, we'd recommend you consider staying closer to Tenby.
We have plenty of parking space for cars, vans and even campervans in the farmyard and the field. The copse is around 80 meters away from the main parking area, with temporary parking for loading & unloading a little closer. We'll loan you our garden cart if you want, though as each bell tent is fully equipped you won't need to bring quite as much kit as you would usually need.
NB you will be allocated a specific tent a few days before arrival, so that you get the perfect tent for your group and for the weather conditions (wind direction being key!). They are all very similar, with just slight differences in some of the furnishings (for example, different cushions or rugs) and slightly different orientations.
Please note that the Holiday Lettings diary takes a periodic feed from our main booking diary. It usually connects every few hours but in 2015, we had a few issues with much longer delays and subsequent double-bookings. We will always do our very best to fulfil any booking but if your booking is short notice or you have very specific dates, please do check availability direct with us at Warren Farm, Wales.More
At least one guest must be over 21.
You may need to provide a deposit if your group is entirely under 25, or if you are planning your trip as a celebration. We'll try to avoid it where possible; please contact us (after your booking is fine) to discuss.
1 Half bath, 1 Shower
About the Owner
Languages spoken:German, French
Response Time:Within a few hours
Listed Since:August 2013
Interaction with guests:
Jane will be your main host, with Hannah around mainly at weekends. We live on site, so you'll see us around if you need us (though we may be busy keeping the farm ticking over).
We usually try to check in with guests daily to make sure everyone is happy & you have access to all our local knowledge :)
This is a con
The camping is worse than just sleeping rough. The tents are filthy, they are stained and mouldy and so close together my snoring kept every one up.
The site is full of derelict caravans and no attempt is made to make...More
This place is absolutely nothing like the website makes it out to be. There is nothing at all glamorous about these 'glamping' tents. The tents themselves are dirty, the bedding is damp, the tents are very close together - not in a secluded area like...More
This was an awful place and the owners ruined our holiday.
1) beds in bunk house were self made. The bunk beds were not secure and moved. Three of the top bunk beds were caving in onto the children sleeping at the bottom and were...More
Fab time at Warren Farm, Jane and Hannah were super helpful and knowledgeable. Bell tents were lovely and the kitchen was well stocked. Kids loved the trampoline and swing and all the games. Amazing beaches near by and the sun shone - perfect glamping!
We stayed for 5 nights in July. Everything was great from the lovely welcome from the ladies who couldn’t do enough for you to the site and the location.
There was 5 of us in a glamping tent. The tent was very roomy, much bigger...More
The farm is right down on the far south west tip of Pembrokeshire, which makes it the ideal place for:
- great surfing beaches at Freshwater West (surf school available) and Broadhaven South
- amazing climbing at Castlemartin Range East and West
- one of the 3 best long distance walks in the world: the Pembrokeshire Coast Path
- super swimming beaches at Barafundle (often voted the best beach in the UK) and Freshwater East (not to mention one or two 'secret' beaches - you'll have to twist our arm to share their location)
- nipping to Stackpole Quay, for scuba diving from the shore (no boat needed!) and jumping off the Quay at high tide into our crystal clear waters
- sightseeing at St Govan's Chapel, Pembroke Castle (with the biggest keep in the country and birthplace of Henry ...
We strongly recommend bringing or hiring a car to make the most of Pembrokeshire. The Coastal Cruiser (bus service) is great, but you'll see more if you drive. Cycling is also an option, but be warned - it does get quite hilly!
The bus services are limited, so we recommend that you have access to a car for the best experience.