We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
We live in a 2 bedroom unit with an Art Gallery feel 7 km form the city. We love guests, conversation and sharing ideas. Organic herb and veggie garden growing happily. A pool and gym are available for your use. One block walk to train or bus. Close to shops and a busy hub of activity in multicultural Moorooka..
About the Owner
Response Time:Within a day
Interaction with guests:
HOUSE RULES MOOROOKA
1. AUSTRALIA IS THE DRIEST CONTINENT ON EARTH SO WATER IS SCARCE. So we pay for every drop we use and we pay to heat it. Therefore, do not run taps and keep showers short. When washing dishes, use cold water to rinse for the dishwasher. For dishwashing in the sink, only use a couple inches and briefly rinse.
2. Please say you are a friend of the family while staying with us as Body Corporate does frown upon short stay visitors. Everyone is friendly and knows us, so please be polite and quiet.
3. Keep room and common areas clean and tidy. Be respectful of others.
4. You are responsible for your own food and cooking. We will give you a space in the fridge, pantry and freezer.
5. We work from home so hope you will b
Guest must be quiet, respectful and healthy. No parties or event to be held.
1 Full bath
1 Attached (ensuite)
Rates are calculated based on the latest information provided. Please contact the manager/owner to confirm actual rates for your requested dates.
Please note: rates may have been converted from the original local currency to
British Pounds and are approximate rates that may change due to exchange rate fluctuation. Please contact the manager to confirm actual rates for your requested dates.