Submerse yourself in Central Florida’s vast natural beauty by reserving this upscale Astor vacation rental studio cabin. Offering room to sleep 4 guests, a private boat dock, massive porch and gorgeous views, this waterfront cabin won’t disappoint!
You’ll immediately feel the stresses of daily life melt away upon your arrival at this peaceful waterfront property, tucked away in a lush setting on the St. John’s River encompassed by glorious, verdant scenery. Inside, the cabin boasts a wide open studio layout consisting of 950 square feet of elegantly appointed living space, complete with all the essential comforts of home such as air conditioning, ironing equipment, and cable TV to appease your entertainment needs. Even the most discerning chefs will enjoy preparing culinary masterpieces in the home’s sleek fully equipped kitchen, stocked with all the vital cooking appliances.
Your favorite unwinding spot will quickly become the cabin’s enormous private porch, where you can admire exceptional water views and spectacular sunsets at the end of each day in paradise. Everyone in your group will absolutely love the prime waterfront location by the St. Johns River and Canal, making this abode a terrific lodging choice for boating and watersports enthusiasts. You’ll find the private dock conveniently right underneath the boat house, which can accommodate vessels a maximum of 8-feet wide and 30-feet long in size.
While you may consider spending the majority of your stay simply relishing in the cabin’s wonderfully serene atmosphere, you won’t have to go far to access numerous local attractions! From here, you’ll be within mere minutes of several noteworthy tourist draws, including downtown DeLand and Mount Dora, Daytona Speedway, and major Orlando destinations. The property is also roughly 30 minutes west of Daytona Beach and approximately 1 hour south of St. Augustine. Another popular attraction in the area is Silver Glen Springs, a renowned spring basin that makes for a day of adventure - just a 35-minute boat ride from the home. If your timing is just right, Bike Week and SPEED Week are intriguing events that are sure to catch your attention and provide thorough entertainment. Whether this is your first jaunt to the Sunshine State or the continuation of an annual tradition, you can’t go wrong by choosing this phenomenal riverfront Astor vacation rental studio cabin as your quintessential home base for exploring sunny Florida!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 1 flat screen TV with cable, huge private porch with sensational views, ironing equipment, private boat dock, air conditioning, fire pit on the premises, and more
- Observe remarkable, breathtaking water views and dazzling sunsets from the unit's expansive private porch!
- Incredible waterfront location on the St. Johns River and Canal!
- Minutes away from a variety of tourist attractions such as downtown Deland, Mount Dora, Daytona Speedway, Bike Week, and Orlando activities
- Approximately 30 minutes from Daytona Beach and 1 hour from St. Augustine!
- Public Boat Ramp Access Only 10 Minutes Away!
- Full-sized Pullout Sleeper Sofa
- Self Inflating Queen-sized Air-Mattress
- No smoking
- Pets allowed with fee
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Additional fees and taxes may apply