We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Beautiful One bedroom apartment located a one minute walk from the Hasharon beach. Our convenient apartment is located in a 24 hour doorman building complex including indoor parking on premises and an outdoor lap swimming pool. The apartment is fully furnished and equipped and includes linens and towels (we clean and change them once per week).
-We have different seasonal (standard, high and peak) rates.
Rates are calculated based on the latest information provided. Please contact the manager/owner to confirm actual rates for your requested dates.
1 Jun 2018 -
22 Jun 2018
Please note: rates may have been converted from the original local currency to
British Pounds and are approximate rates that may change due to exchange rate fluctuation. Please contact the manager to confirm actual rates for your requested dates.
Additional Rate and Availability Information
Deposits: 25% down payment within 7 days. The remaining 75% is due 7 weeks prior to your arrival. Payment Options: Money Order, PayPal, Personal Check Other Fees: Free Cleaning is provided after a one week stay, on the 8th day (if the 8th day of the stay is Friday or Saturday or other Jewish Holiday, cleaning will be completed before the 8th day and the exact day will be coordinated with our Representative). Additional cleaning services can be arranged upon request for an additional charge of $100 per cleaning.
About the neighbourhood
Our apartment is located a one minute walk from the beach, though none of our apartments have a beach view. The apartments are surrounded by many convenience stores, coffee shops and other necessities. This is a very lively neighborhood, and this proximity to the central area allows you to enjoy all this convenience by just walking out of the 'door'.
Fishing Nearby, There Is A Golf Course Within 30 Mins Drive, Horse Riding Nearby, There Are Tennis Courts Nearby, Watersports Nearby.
About this property
How do I know if the property is available?
First, check the Availability tab on this page to see if your dates are available. If they are, contact the owner via the TripAdvisor Rental Inbox to confirm availability.
How can I contact the owner?
If the owner has provided contact information, you may contact him or her directly. If not, you can contact the owner via the TripAdvisor Rental Inbox. This inbox is created after you send your first message or booking request to the owner
What if I don't hear back from the owner?
You can send another message via the TripAdvisor Rental Inbox to check if the property is still available. If the owner has listed a phone number, you can also call to follow up. send enquiries to other properties. \n If you still don't hear from the owner, TripAdvisor recommends that you send enquiries to other properties.
How do I pay?
If the owner approves your stay, he or she will let you know which forms of payment are accepted. This owner does not currently accept payments via the TripAdvisor inbox. You can ask him or her to sign up; payments made via the TripAdvisor Rental Inbox are covered by our Peace of Mind Protection.
Is my payment insured in any way?
If you would like payment protection, ask the owner to sign up to accept online payments on TripAdvisor. Payments made via the TripAdvisor Rental Inbox are covered by our Peace of Mind Protection.