Situated on a gorgeous property, this charming 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom Mountain View cabin is the perfect backdrop for a memorable vacation. From here, you’ll be within close proximity to an abundance of attractions, including town and biking trails!
The outdoor space will quickly become your favorite spot to spend your downtime, where you can relax on the private porch and witness the spectacular scenery that surrounds the cabin. Views include a fabulous combination of trees, magnificent bluffs, the breathtaking White River and an unbelievable star show at night. This spectacular property is truly a nature lover’s haven!
Inside, you’ll find a delightful living space, boasting tons of natural light, sensational decor, intriguing art and a magnificent stone wood-burning fireplace, providing the quintessential rustic feel of cabin living. After an eventful day filled with thrilling adventures, come home to watch your favorite shows on the flat screen cable TV. Everything needed for a comfortable stay is here, including central heating, air conditioning and comfortable linens. This residence is an excellent match for families or large groups looking to experience the best of Arkansas, as the owner owns another cabin nearby, which has a similar size and layout.You can choose to rent both of these remarkable cabins simultaneously for a memorable retreat with your loved ones.
After action-packed days, look forward to preparing mouthwatering home-cooked meals in the cabin’s fully equipped kitchen, stocked with a refrigerator, a stove, a microwave, a coffeemaker and a variety of other necessary appliances. At the end of the evening, let your worries melt away in the soothing private hot tub before retreating for the night to one of the cabin’s cloud-like beds.
While you’re visiting this one-of-a-kind cabin, you’ll find that there is plenty to see and discover in the surrounding area. Outdoor enthusiasts will love the short drive to Blanchard Caverns, Sylamore Creek, White River and the Sylamore Mountain Bike Trail. Excellent fishing can be accessed just around the corner at Angler’s Catfish fishing resort or 1 mile away at JoJo’s Catfish Wharf and Jack’s Fishing Resort. Make sure to check out the peaceful town of Mountain View, where historic shops, an intriguing town square, friendly people and the Arkansas Craft Guild can be found.
Mountain View is known as the 'Arkansas Folk Music Capital of the World.' Downtown square is home to one of the most fertile and well attended jam sessions, with as many as 3,000 string players routinely descending on the square for all-night string band sessions. Here, you'll find fiddle players of all ages, from a 10 year old girl to an 88 year old man and everything in between. These outdoor jams attract visitors, who take lawn chairs down to the square to enjoy the music. Known as the 'shake and howdy' culture, people are typically happy to slow down and shoot the breeze in this open, friendly setting.With so many options surrounding this property, you’ll find yourself wishing you never had to leave this remarkable Mountain View vacation rental cabin! Regardless of how you choose to spend your time in Arkansas, this phenomenal Mountain View vacation rental cabin will quickly become a place you love coming home to at the end of the day!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include air conditioning, central heating, wood-burning fireplace, WIFI, fully equipped kitchen, cookware, pots and pans, cable TV, and much more
- You’ll love relaxing in the private hot tub, situated on the porch, while admiring fantastic nature views!
- Enjoy wonderful community amenities, including a swimming pool and City Park walking path!
- Prime location - Conveniently situated near Town Square and many gorgeous outdoor attractions!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- A Queen-sized Pullout Bed with custom mattress in the Living Room can accommodate 2 additional guests
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $25 fee (maximum 2 dogs allowed, 50-pound weight limit)
- No cats allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the owner of this property owns another cabin nearby, which has a similar size and layout. You can choose to rent both properties if you'd like accommodations for a large group or multiple families
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply