If you are looking to get great value for your money then this is the place for you! There were a couple of issues relating to communication with the owner that let the overall holiday down, we would have given 4 stars otherwise.
- Only a 5 minute walk to the main gondola, town centre and ski hire shops. All of the ski hire shops allow you to store your skis and boots securely over night so no need to carry them back to the apartment.
- Warm apartment with plenty of hot water. We were never cold and made sure that the boiler was put on 30 minutes before a shower and there was more than enough hot water for the 2 of us.
- Parking available on site at no extra cost.
- Price we thought was exceptional value for ski accommodation.
- On arrival the apartment block was locked and no lights on in reception. We had an email from the owner stating that the key would be at reception. I emailed the owner with my phone number and... more