Explore the best of Napa Valley at this 7-bedroom, 7.5-bathroom Calistoga vacation rental house which sleeps 14. Featuring a private pool, hot tub and a close proximity to the area’s main attractions - this alluring abode will not disappoint!
Let this prime Calistoga vacation rental house serve as the perfect setting for your next trip to California! Nestled amongst gorgeous landscape with views of Mount St. Helena and the Palisades, this beautiful property is surrounded by picturesque scenery you’ll never forget. Boasting over 5,000 square feet of tastefully selected living space, this home combines the perfect contrast of victorian farmhouse architecture and contemporary decor. An ideal size for families, friends or couples traveling together, you’ll find there is plenty of space for you and your entire group to spread out and relax during your stay. Additionally, you’ll discover all the comforts of home are provided here, from cable TV to complimentary wireless internet access. In the fully equipped kitchen, prepare your group’s favorite recipes before gathering around the spacious dining room table. From there, head to the comfortable living area where you can kick up your feet after a long day and share stories and laughs on the day’s adventures. You can also look forward to watching your favorite television shows on the cable TV or curling up by the gas fireplace.
In the mornings, look forward to sipping your cup of coffee or Nespresso from the romantic porch while gazing out at stunning California views. You can also indulge in a delicious homemade breakfast while eating at the very chic dining patio or love seats. Further explore the home’s charming landscape by venturing to the properties rosemary or rose lavender gardens, located just steps from lovely terraces and vegetable raised beds. When you’ve decided you need relief from the heat, take a dip in the home’s private and sparkling pool. You’ll find there’s more than enough places to lounge beneath the sun, whether you’re hoping to work on your tan, or simply turn the pages of a new read. When you’re ready to call it a night, retire to either of the welcoming bedrooms for a peaceful and restful night’s sleep!
Known for it’s outstanding attractions, Calistoga provides endless opportunities to make lifelong memories with loved ones. In just 15 minutes, walk downtown for an array of dining, shopping and cultural destinations. You’ll also discover this area is home to many events, festivals and auctions, including BottleRock Music Festival, Cinema Festivals and Arts and Gastronomy Week. Additionally, enjoy a close proximity to Napa Valley’s most famous wineries for days spent wine tasting and touring the region's most beloved land. Outdoor enthusiasts can head to the many scenic biking, hiking and running trails - all located just a short distance from the property. Whether you’re looking forward to a wine tasting excursion with friends, or a family adventure to California - book this Calistoga vacation rental house for a truly unforgettable experience!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, complimentary wireless internet access, cable TV, in-unit laundry machines, private pool, hot tub, grill, porch, gardens and much more!
- Professional massages can be arranged
- Fantastic location! Just minutes to shopping, dining, art galleries, hiking, biking and more
- Close proximity to Napa Valley Wineries, Old Faithful Geyser, Petrified Forest, Bale Mill, Bothe Park, mud baths, hot air balloon rides and more
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 5: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 6: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 7: King-sized Bed
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $200 fee (max 2)
- No cats allowed
- Children 12 and under are not allowed in the pool area
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply